Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Favorite Player/Team

My teams are the Sharks, Thrashers, and Penguins fo life...

My homies are Kovalchuk (hard to guess...), Hossa, Volchenkov, Spezza, Nabokov, Afinogenov, and all-time fav is Lemieux; that's why I stopped reading about the Pens off-ice issues...

the avalanche...and Chris Drury. I guess I dont like how he is all flashy, he's a grinder and a clutch player. I think if I could play like anyone in the NHL it would be him.

Its pretty easy to see who my favorite team is, Lightning, my favorite players are St.Louis, Lecavalier, but I also think that Forsberg is the best player in the league..

Guest phillyfan

That Forseberg of yours won't be in the league much longer...

Maybe for him but not for all of the players they have suggested. The teams can't afford it.

Die hard Wings Fan.

Favorite players would be Lidstrom (for his constant stats and vision)and Datsyuk.

The ones who've impressed me this year are Sint-Louis and Lecavalier. Great players...

Team- Flyers/Leafs

Players- Mogo, Naslund, Sakic, Forsberg, Sharp.

Up and coming players- Patrick Eaves and Zack Parise. Gotta love Carter and Getzlaf too...

i've been a penguins fan for forever. even though it really sucks where they are now, they do show signs of promise. lemiuex, jagr, and linden were my favorite players growing up. kovalchuk and the thrashers are a very close second now a days.

Same here, I was born in Pittsburgh back when they were decent. My favorite player used to be Jagr but hes just a baby anymore. I'd say now my favorite player would be thornton, but I guess he's kind of a baby too(that whole retiring deal)?

Do you guys cry yourselves to sleep? But seriously now, I like the Bruins and my favourite player is Joe Thornton. :)

Guest phillyfan

Rangers fans get the props for crying themselves to sleep.... :D

Hopefully my fellow St. Louisans don't read this...

Fav teams to watch are Redwings, Avs, and T-Bay

Current active fav players I enjoy watching are: Datsyuk, Kovalchuk, Sakic, Fedorov (well only in a Wings sweater).

I've been a diehard Avs fan since the day they moved to Denver. Forsberg has been my favorite player for almost ten years now, and Blake has really been growing on me since we traded him. I've come to enjoy some of his ass checks more than some of the goals I've seen recently.