Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warrior37

A-1 or Heinz

Lea&Perrins Sweet'n'Spicy was the best, but I can't find that around here anymore, so I have to settle for A-1 :rolleyes: :P

this is a funny topic, but i love steak. i usually go for A-1 if i use any sauce, but what do you all like?

If you like Steak, why cover it up with vinegar?

A-1 is the best; I've been known to put the shit on steak, burgers, chicken, pork, turkey and hot dogs.

don't forget hard boiled eggs.

I had my grandparents anniversery my parents anniversery my moms birth day and fathers day all in the last four days all right in a row so i have been out to few dinners eating steak like three nights in a row and i put A1 on everyone of em i absolutely love the stuff i put it on almost anything

this is a funny topic, but i love steak.  i usually go for A-1 if i use any sauce, but what do you all like?

If you like Steak, why cover it up with vinegar?

I'm not that big of a fan of steak, but I usually load on the bulls Eye, I dont like the taste of A-1

The only steak I'll eat is either my dad's steak and I put some McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning on, or Bourbon Street Steak from Applebee's which also has enough seasonings and flavor to not need sauce.