Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

Best Family Guy Episode?

Road to Rhode Island

Death is a Bitch

Da Boom

The list goes on...any of the episodes from the second and third discs of the first volume are great choices.

Road to Rhode Island

that's the best family guy episode, hands down, bar none

by the way, do you know what hte "C" in "C. Ronaldo" stands for? "Crybaby"

What's that episode where you see a flashback of Brian explaining to Peter about Christopher Columbus discovering America? Awh man, never laughed so hard in my life!

What's that episode where you see a flashback of Brian explaining to Peter about Christopher Columbus discovering America? Awh man, never laughed so hard in my life!

can you look it up on youtube for me, or on an episode guide? i dont think i have ever seen this one.

thanks

Road to Rhode Island

Death is a Bitch

Da Boom

The list goes on...any of the episodes from the second and third discs of the first volume are great choices.

LOL Da Boom. Good choice. "I have this sore in my mouth and I keep poking at it with my tongue, but that's only making it worse." Lmao

Petarted

The Panic Room

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story

There are so many more I cant think of

Comandment 1, Shut the hell up. Commandment 2, I cant do anyhting about the sun, Commandment 3, There are no more Jolly Ranchers so stop asking ROFL :lol:

What's the episode/season where he's on stage and he farts for like a minute straight? I've only seen it once on Fox and I've never seen it replayed on Cartoon Network.

Petarted

The Panic Room

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story

There are so many more I cant think of

Comandment 1, Shut the hell up. Commandment 2, I cant do anyhting about the sun, Commandment 3, There are no more Jolly Ranchers so stop asking ROFL :lol:

burgalers:(holding meg) we have your son!!!

Louis: Thats our daughter

B: really?

lmao!

Are there anysites where you can download/watch the epsidoes on? Like the south park site?

WHAT IS YOUR NAME??? (Gets Whipped)

My name is Tobi with one i, sometimes I put the accent over the o though :D

i love 3 specific episodes. number one the one with the special people games.. the long jump thing where he hits the bar and flies outta there chair lol haha i laughed for sooo long.

number 2 the fishing one. theres tones of funny stuff in that one my favorite being "jackal, its a jackal, jackal, looks like a jackal ,is it a jackal?" hahahahah

anad finally as racist as it is and i am 100% against it the one where he's like "santa clause is black, santa clause is not black because we do not fear him" or "are you black? no im only half black..oh good now im only half as scared" lol

What's the episode/season where he's on stage and he farts for like a minute straight? I've only seen it once on Fox and I've never seen it replayed on Cartoon Network.

I'm pretty sure that's "The King is Dead," Season 2, episode 14.

Hard to pick one, but I love Da Boom. Especially the part with Randy Newman who sings everything he sees, good stuff.