Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

srv2miker

Motivational Quotes

THATS IT! I have had it with these MOTHER FUCKING SNAKES on this MOTHER FUCKING PLANE. Im gonna open some windows. - Samuel L Jackson (SoaP)

THATS IT! I have had it with these MOTHER FUCKING SNAKES on this MOTHER FUCKING PLANE. Im gonna open some windows. - Samuel L Jackson (SoaP)

I woulda thought the guy with "Member Award for an Amazing Member" could thought of somethin better

How is this not motivational? Samuel has gone through a lot on this flight. He has to dig down deep inside himself. You can really see the anger and the pain he is feel when he says "THATS IT". You can see he is really trying to rally the troops and get everyboard onboard (except the snakes, meh heh ha ha).

Nummer55, I know one NHL Team has "The Name on the front is more important than the name on the back"

Can't remember which one though.

Herb Brooks when team USA won it right. Or you mean another NHL took that and put it in their lkrm?

Didnt Forrest Gump have one that alot of people liked to say? Well of course "Forrest Gump" didnt make it up but thats where it was mostly heard.

you're thinking of "life is like a box of chocolates...ya never know what you're gonna get" not really motivational though

Nummer55, I know one NHL Team has "The Name on the front is more important than the name on the back"

Can't remember which one though.

Herb Brooks when team USA won it right. Or you mean another NHL took that and put it in their lkrm?

Didnt Forrest Gump have one that alot of people liked to say? Well of course "Forrest Gump" didnt make it up but thats where it was mostly heard.

you're thinking of "life is like a box of chocolates...ya never know what you're gonna get" not really motivational though

good call

yea idk what i was thinking

1. You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and statistically speaking in your case 99% of those you do.

2. Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore, you will never know the terror of being lost forever at sea.

3. It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.

4. Hard work never killed anybody, but it is illegal in some places.

5. For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

6. It's best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goals.

7. When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.

8. It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

9. Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.

10. Excellence is 1 percent inspiration and 99% perspiration, which is why hockey players smell really bad.

11. If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

12. It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

13. It hurts to admit when you make mistakes - but when they're big enough, the pain only lasts a second

14. If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

15. Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all, you just might bring success to those who outlast you.

16. Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

17. Some people dream of success, while other people live to crush those dreams.

18. Teamwork: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

19. The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.

20. When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Ezekiel 25:17 jules winnfield

Second place makes you the first loser.

Way to read page 2.

My apologies, Mark. I guess great minds do think alike. :unsure:

"The trouble with short cuts is that they stop you from taking the long way around."

Don't know who to attribute that to. Helps me from cutting short my weekly running sessions.

"A 2 on the road is a 10 at home." - Many.

In the spirit of Mack's post:

Sometimes you have to slay a few dragons before you get to the princess.

Even the champ has to go the the heavy bag from time to time.

That's nothing a light switch won't fix.

Not a quote, but if  you're looking for motivation:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/can1986.html

This dude does IronMan Triathlons with his disabled son.  His son is so disabled his father tows him when he swims.  Carries him on the bike and pushes him during the run.  Now that's a hero.

Wow,

Thanks for sharing the link.

"it's not about how fast you are, it's not about how smart you are, it's about how hot the chick you're banging is." - Plato