Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rinkrat94

Easton Helmet

i have center ice... it's his regular ccm.

sakic did just get his 1500th point though which is pretty cool.

shocking! :angry:

Justin the Mission Helmet is the best thing since ...you know... the 1 st time.....YOU PLAY HOCKEY AT A START OF NEW SEASON :P

We're glad you like it......

Supposedly it is coming and it will be worn by Ovechkin, but later on - Nov/Dec

The Easton or the new CCM Vector?

He could be switching, I didn't know if you were referring to the Easton, the Hefter or that CCM bought the Hefter design... Malkin wears an RBK helmet and uses all NBH stuff.

...but Malkin's not a poster boy for NBH, is he?

Anyhoo, I was talking about the CCM Vector (nee Hefter)

I don't think the Easton helmet is coming out at all this year. I've heard All-Star Game, but we'll see.

JR,

Hows your friends helmet coming along?

He had it in Toronto but it still needs some work before it will sell at retail. There are some neat things about it but it's not quite ready yet.

Thats cool, I'm sure with your input it'll be a home run!!

BTW; Anyword on an ETA for the Kor Shift 2 skates. LOL!! Just messin with ya.

He could be switching, I didn't know if you were referring to the Easton, the Hefter or that CCM bought the Hefter design... Malkin wears an RBK helmet and uses all NBH stuff.

unless he's switched in the last few days malkin is wearing a 4500 helmet

unless he's switched in the last few days malkin is wearing a 4500 helmet

He has been for a long while now. The post that you quoted is over 4 months old.

i just visited ohio university as a recruit. the team has an easton sponsorship. i was taking a tour of the rink and locker room when the coach starting talking about their equipment deals with easton. when he got to helmets he said that easton's helmet should be out next year, which the team will then have to wear. he also said that he has seen the prototype of it and that it has a similar look to the rbk helmet.