Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rinkrat94

Easton Helmet

Pshhh, $50 CAD, they were trying to get rid of them for $10 with the cage here at the shop in the rink! Two teammates went and got them since it fit their rotund heads the best. I'm tempted to go grab one just for the cage.

$10???? :o Where was this?

Meh, I got this in Vancouver (where i live) and the reg. price for that thing was like $150 or stupid crazy like that, when i found out they were selling them for $50, i tried to look for em, but none were in my size...i had to go to like 6 other Sport Cheks to find 'em...finally found my size...it was in a different-sized box.... haha

Heard from a very reliable source that Easton has paid the NHL fee for helmets. I haven't been able to find any certification yet, but I know my source won't steer me wrong.

Hows your buddies helmet coming?

The hefter will be comming out soon this season. Hefter (my coach) is taking us to the avs game, at which ovechkin will be wearing the new "vector"

FYI the game is on 10/25

Awesome, I'll be up in Van on the 27th for the Caps/ Nucks game. I look forward to seeing the helmet if it does make an appearance.

Without certification, I don't see how.

Maybe he means coming out for professional use, because if I remember correctly, pros don't need a HECC or CSA certified helmet.

Maybe he means coming out for professional use, because if I remember correctly, pros don't need a HECC or CSA certified helmet.

why would they want an uncertified helmet?

i mean dont they want to be safe?

The hefter will be comming out soon this season. Hefter (my coach) is taking us to the avs game, at which ovechkin will be wearing the new "vector"

FYI the game is on 10/25

Haven't you said this before? Hopefully you are right this time, I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Oh, on the topic of helmets, Doan was wearing an Rbk last game. :blink: couldn't even recognize him coming from his old CCM!

FYI the game is on 10/25

Haven't you said this before? Hopefully you are right this time, I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Oh, on the topic of helmets, Doan was wearing an Rbk last game. :blink: couldn't even recognize him coming from his old CCM!

heres the other hefter topics

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?sh...=9534&hl=hefter

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?sh...16271&hl=hefter

jan 12th 2006 svatos37 "Dennise Hefter(the president of hefter helmets) is my coach. He sold the evolution to ccm/rbk hockey. Trust me i no he is loaded now. He gets us free rbk gear. The helmet should be comming out in this next year."

feb 3 2006 svatos37 "yes the helmet is hecc sertified. "

may 4th 2006, svatos37said" the hefter should be comming soon (they will call it the vector.)

Pros often modify their helmets because some believe comfort and lightness is more important than protection.

I'm sure there are guys out there that would go helmetless if they could. Hell, Bertuzzi's helmet is hardly attached to his head anyway.

I'm sure there are guys out there that would go helmetless if they could. Hell, Bertuzzi's helmet is hardly attached to his head anyway.

Remember Sergei Berezin? He'd lose his helmet like every third shift.

whats so great about the HEFTER

is it consussion proof or something

I guess the padding and design of the helmet are unique. That is what i heard, I don't know for sure

justin from missions gives us LOTS of info, so the easton guy mightbe generous with info...

That is why you should only Mission/Itech products, even if they don't fit....

:P

FYI the game is on 10/25

is ovechkin still supposed to be wearing it tonight?

Justin the Mission Helmet is the best thing since ...you know... the 1 st time.....YOU PLAY HOCKEY AT A START OF NEW SEASON :P

FYI the game is on 10/25

is ovechkin still supposed to be wearing it tonight?

I don't get Washington or Colardo games.. Can anyone confirm if Ovechkin has on the "Vector/Hefter" helmet? lol