Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

New gear in pro hockey(or gear sitings, lol)

those are probably the pads that rbk originally sent him before he pulled the "I didn't order RBKs, I ordered CCMs" card.

it's just a guess because I know that he recieved a set of RBKs before the season started, which is why he was in his old vectors for the preseason until he got his new CCMs in.

GH_ID Jan 30 2007, 10:06 AM Post #153

Group: Members+

Member No.: 1766

Theo back to the glory days...

Ya him and grahamme or however u spell it are both back to vaughn they both hated there gear

Theo back to the glory days...

71798883ds014avswings01rg4.th.jpg

Woops messed up and that last 1 and ya him and grahamme are back to vaughn.. dont like the gear they where using

I don't know if it was on here, but I remember a goalie with dark blue V3s with orange stripes. I assumed it was someone on the Islanders, so I went to check out their site for their backup, and found this cuteness. Needless to say, when I google imaged them, no V3's...

I'm down for that. We can cut off Massachusetts and send it to like France or something :P

P.S.

tborn0.jpg

what kind of pads are those?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those are the new 9990 pads?

Looks like the V3's have made it to college hockey...Umass-Amherst goalie, Jon Quick in the Hockey East tourney wearing them. He's worn Velo's since they came out and having been drafted in the 3rd round he must have a pretty good connect at Vaughn to already have his set.

73616110.jpg

I know this one pic of Cloutier with about ten stealths in front of him (cuts out most of the players)

well not ten, that would require every skater on the ice to do that, but about 3-5 ish. Can't seem to find the pic though. I found a bad link to an expired yahoo page..

Looks like the V3's have made it to college hockey...Umass-Amherst goalie, Jon Quick in the Hockey East tourney wearing them. He's worn Velo's since they came out and having been drafted in the 3rd round he must have a pretty good connect at Vaughn to already have his set.

73616110.jpg

Kellen Briggs of the University of MN swiched from his (custom Graphic?) v2s to the v3's right after the NHL All-Star game.

Kellen switching in the middle of a season really made me wonder. Isnt it odd? I know Gloves for sure, but doesnt a goalie need to break in leg pads too? I just thought that would be something you would try to avoid before heading into playoffs.

73616110.jpg

The V3 would be a neat pad if it was a custom design. However, since its the actual universal design, then it just plain sucks.