Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2007 SyNergy SE Elite stick

We got to take a look at one a while ago. It was all chrome so I'm assuming it is this, but the one we saw was pro stock. Feels like a better balenced SL and apparently has a hotter blade.

I'm assuming pro rep? Your retail rep saw it for the first time yesterday :P

We got to take a look at one a while ago. It was all chrome so I'm assuming it is this, but the one we saw was pro stock. Feels like a better balenced SL and apparently has a hotter blade.

Boyd....I'm sure Ryan saw it before yesterday, it had been in the shop for a while.

How can you make that assumption already when you havent even seen the entire stick?

thats basiclly the whole shaft

and if they add the little red and blue fade it will just look even worse

Easton cranking up the bling factor.

Unless it's a just a low quality photo (which i doubt), the graphics are unimpressive. Hell, they're flat out ugly. Hopefully they look better in person. Or in NHLers hands, or they'll never sell.

Boyd....I'm sure Ryan saw it before yesterday, it had been in the shop for a while.

You're wrong. It is not the same stick.

Unless it's a just a low quality photo (which i doubt), the graphics are unimpressive. Hell, they're flat out ugly. Hopefully they look better in person. Or in NHLers hands, or they'll never sell.

I seriously douby easton will have any trouble selling sticks. They may not be the most impressive graphics in the world but who cares. I own a LHS and I have sold thousands of sticks and I have never heard anyone say,"I would buy that stick but I don't like the graphics".

Unless it's a just a low quality photo (which i doubt), the graphics are unimpressive.  Hell, they're flat out ugly.  Hopefully they look better in person.  Or in NHLers hands, or they'll never sell.

I seriously douby easton will have any trouble selling sticks. They may not be the most impressive graphics in the world but who cares. I own a LHS and I have sold thousands of sticks and I have never heard anyone say,"I would buy that stick but I don't like the graphics".

You can always count on people to trust the easton name too. I bet a lot of people would like an all crome look too, its not all that different than the current sl.

Unless it's a just a low quality photo (which i doubt), the graphics are unimpressive.  Hell, they're flat out ugly.  Hopefully they look better in person.  Or in NHLers hands, or they'll never sell.

You can always count on people to trust the easton name too. I bet a lot of people would like an all crome look too, its not all that different than the current sl.

The only thing that my friends and I trust the Easton name for is for their sticks to break quickly...

The only thing that I trust the Easton name for is for their sticks to break quickly... At least for me and my friends.

I was referring to the average buyer who sees eastons everywhere and isn't on message boards everyday to get the latest scoop and reviews on hockey sticks.

The only thing that I trust the Easton name for is for their sticks to break quickly... At least for me and my friends.

I was referring to the average buyer who sees eastons everywhere and isn't on message boards everyday to get the latest scoop and reviews on hockey sticks.

True... My post should've read "...my friends and I trust..."

But I also expect decent performance out of Easton, they just break way too often for me.

funny how i play AA since bantam(4 years now) 4x times a weeks, and i broke 3 easton shaft(Z-bubble,cyclone,SL grip), 2 were on nasty slashing and the cyclone: a goalie step on it. they all lasted 1 year minimum..

Maybe some of you are too hard on your stick, or maybe you should start skating over slashing the guys..

A better balanced SL with an even hotter blade face sounds like my ideal stick. Though we'll see if this "hotter blade face" technology lasts longer than that on the Stealth.

And for the record, my original SL lasted me over a year, though I did rotate three other sticks in during that time span.