Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2007 SyNergy SE Elite stick

I have never been a big fan of easton sticks. The only one I like is the ul. Their blades are top notch though imo and I love the lindstrom curve.

Well if they keep the same formula with the SL and ST, it's Super Exxxx. Super Elite? Sounds like a lame Japanese game show.

Well if they keep the same formula with the SL and ST, it's Super Exxxx. Super Elite? Sounds like a lame Japanese game show.

The way easton sticks hold up, they are prolly made in the back of a shitty Japanese game show.

But thats just me.

I can't wait for the new Super Happy Ending Synergy to come out. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's going to hold up better than what they've put out recently, where's the emoticon for "holding my breath"?

And yet I've never had much trouble with Easton durability. Maybe you guys need to stop with the hacking and whacking.

Dont worry, with this years new rules, all of it is taken care of. Easton stick durability is going to boost 75%.

;)

We got to take a look at one a while ago. It was all chrome so I'm assuming it is this, but the one we saw was pro stock. Feels like a better balenced SL and apparently has a hotter blade.