Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I like the Rhino jerseys... they appear to be euro, based on a quick google search, yea?

Yeah they are based in UK (may have branches across Europe, I'm not sure) http://rhinosports.co.uk/content/view/5/6/

They pretty much own the market over here to be honest (not that its a huge market but still...shrewd anyway)

Yeah there aren't many options in the UK

CH Sports do proper stitched & layered jerseys but they are very picky about what work they'll take on. Min initial order is 13 & then next min orders are 6. Not much use if 1 person needs a shirt!

Welchie, I still love the jerseys. Maybe argyle socks to go with them? :-)

Here are my teams jerseys and socks. Our team name is the Miners. We went away from those socks and now just wear solid white or solid black depending on jersey we wear. Jerseys were done by Custom Apparel out of MN.

2011-11-12181312.jpg

2011-11-12181119.jpg

Bit of an update for me. This is the final version that we sent off to Junkyard Athletic to have made:

sP5XJ.png

The cool part is, K1 makes traditional socks that match those stripes, and Athletic Knit makes "RBK-style" socks that match the stripes. The baby blue is a slightly different color, but I can live with that :)

Woot! New season = New Jerseys! Thanks to sublitwill for taking care of me

4541601043_4eff812848.jpg

4542234408_b7ee0e9619.jpg

4542234408_b7ee0e9619.jpg

wow, the one in blue is a blantant rip off (minus the circle with the team name) from the Long Beach Ice Dogs!!! a former IHL, ECHL team....

long_beach_ice_dogs_126842.jpg

wow, the one in blue is a blantant rip off (minus the circle with the team name) from the Long Beach Ice Dogs!!! a former IHL, ECHL team....

LOL. Are you for real...?

LOL. Are you for real...?

about the rip off part, yeah. i guess i didnt realize how many teams rip off other teams logos. there are a lot of cool jerseys in here though. i was just shocked to see the LB Ice Dog (my former local team) logo being used somewhere else.

carry on.

I'm in a league that does a theme each year. Meat this year, beer last year, and classic rock bands two years ago. I'm on ribs this year. So much fun...

That's clever and fun, I like it.

I completely agree with you.

I didnt design the logo on the jersey you quoted in the pic of me above. I joined the team two years after they had formed, apparently someone on the team has/had connections with the Long Beach State hockey team or something and went ahead with using that LB. (with the addition of the sticks and the copy beneath the LB)

"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

sent you a PM.

btw, i see your office is across the street from dynamic, i have a few friends over there. do you offer local pick up for jerseys?

Just received our jerseys for our beer league team. All images can be clicked for larger images (for those who like to look at the stitching). I made some of the thumbs smaller to compensate for the large ones.

Hockey Monkey supplied the jerseys and did the numbers. Tally Hockey Jerseys made the crests and placed them on the jerseys.

I am very happy how they turned out. The crests on the darks have a bit of the white material showing on the outer edge from where it was cut, but it not very noticeable in person, and if it bothered me enough I can get a color matched marker. The only other complaint is that the "A" is ironed on the St Louis style.

"Away" Jersey (St. Louis Third)

frontdarkthumb.jpg

"Home" Jersey (Buffalo Away)

frontwhitethumb.jpg

Back of Both

backboththumb.jpg

Front of Both (reduced to small size since the rest are large)

frontboththumb.jpg

Crest (first sample sent back from Tally Hockey Jerseys based on the vector we sent)

logothumb.jpg

Those are gorgeous! For a beer league? Holy hell that must have been pricey! ;)

Thanks. Each jersey was $80 with two stitched numbers on the arms. Arm numbers were optional, and people were able to drop the cost by $10 per jersey without them. Also, single digit numbers were cheaper.

We considered different jerseys, colors, screened logos and numbers, but felt that the nicer overall quality would be worth it. One of my team mates did a fantastic job finding vendors that would do a good job at reasonable price and really helped fine tune the logo from the original one created about a year prior to this.

handhproto.gif

Just received our jerseys for our beer league team. All images can be clicked for larger images (for those who like to look at the stitching). I made some of the thumbs smaller to compensate for the large ones.

Hockey Monkey supplied the jerseys and did the numbers. Tally Hockey Jerseys made the crests and placed them on the jerseys.

I am very happy how they turned out. The crests on the darks have a bit of the white material showing on the outer edge from where it was cut, but it not very noticeable in person, and if it bothered me enough I can get a color matched marker. The only other complaint is that the "A" is ironed on the St Louis style.

"Away" Jersey (St. Louis Third)

frontdarkthumb.jpg

"Home" Jersey (Buffalo Away)

frontwhitethumb.jpg

Back of Both

backboththumb.jpg

Front of Both (reduced to small size since the rest are large)

frontboththumb.jpg

Crest (first sample sent back from Tally Hockey Jerseys based on the vector we sent)

logothumb.jpg

Both the logo and the jerseys look awesome. How do you and your team like the fit of those Reebok jerseys? We almost went with them, but we ended up going with American Knit instead.

Both the logo and the jerseys look awesome. How do you and your team like the fit of those Reebok jerseys? We almost went with them, but we ended up going with American Knit instead.

We've only used them during stick times at the moment, but they feel great. They don't seem to be noticeably tighter in any area. In comparison to the AK jersey I have from a previous team (unless they have changed their design), the jerseys breath better, and feel lighter despite having the logo and numbers stitched on.

Here we go! Finally got our new team jerseys!

These are the most gorgeous things I've ever seen:

AqJsgtlCEAAueAu.jpgAqJtbgGCAAEkkCM.jpg

Marcelo @ JunkyardAthletic is the most awesome person ever :)

Here we go! Finally got our new team jerseys!

These are the most gorgeous things I've ever seen:

Marcelo @ JunkyardAthletic is the most awesome person ever :)

Obviously I would side with my jerseys, but those are some really clean jerseys, I like them a lot.

Photos were from my wife since I'm away from home... dying to get my hands on one to put it on! :)

Marcelo has pictures up at the Junkyard Athletic FB page too.