Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Sick pro collar on the Rhino jersey, team i used to play for was gonna use the pro collar too but the extra few quid put them off, ace jersey and gloves to match, gloves should always match a jersey haha

My D league's team jersey for the Puckhunters. University of Maine alternate. I had to buy the pants and gloves to match, of course.

284886_10150259688871819_4801990_n.jpg

Love these. The maine alternate was a consideration for our team, too. Wish I could find a set of maine (or penguins 3rd) pants. I have those gloves too.

Love these. The maine alternate was a consideration for our team, too. Wish I could find a set of maine (or penguins 3rd) pants. I have those gloves too.

Yeah, it wasn't till recently I realized how close the Pens 3rd and Maine pants are. Just about identical. The Panthers alternates are pretty close too, I think. For whatever reason, I see Maine team stuff surface on eBay from time to time. Shouldn't be hard to acquire if you have the patience.

Hey guys......i'm looking to have some nice jerseys made for out beer leauge team. We have a some cheap jerseys and everybody want to get something a bit more authentic. I found a site up in Canada that has quoted me about $90 per jersey. Its either the reebok game-wear style jersye or the kobe K3G. Here are the specs.....

Reebok Game wear style or Kobe K3G Boston Bruins Black Jersey

Multilayer NHL style ( matches jersey ) tackle twill numbers

Numbers Stitched on back

Numbers Stitiched on left and right arm

Multi Color Logo - Printed onto patch and sewn to jersey

Price $90 per sersey.

Thoughts ???????

killerbeesjersey.jpg

Hey guys......i'm looking to have some nice jerseys made for out beer leauge team. We have a some cheap jerseys and everybody want to get something a bit more authentic. I found a site up in Canada that has quoted me about $90 per jersey. Its either the reebok game-wear style jersye or the kobe K3G. Here are the specs.....

Numbers Stitched on back

Price $90 per sersey.

Thoughts ???????

killerbeesjersey.jpg

Not bad!

Though I'd have to recommend Junkyard Athletic. His stuff is top notch! He's got a section on MSH.

Nice jerseys though!

Numbers Stitched on back

Price $90 per sersey.

Thoughts ???????

killerbeesjersey.jpg

$90 per jersey would be a great deal but I wonder if it's too good to be true. A couple years ago my work team wanted much the same specs for our jerseys but price was $125 to $150 per jersey. In the end, we went with Marcelo at Junkyard Athletic and could not be happier with his products and service.

Hmmmmmm, thats a little disheartening to hear. Well, heres the site..... http://www.jerseyfactory.com/index.php

Heres the quote:

Boston Bruins Reebok Gamewear Dark Hockey Jersey

Logo Options : Printed to a Twill Patch

Team Name Layout : none

Team Name Font Style : none

Material Primary Color : Black

Material Trim Color : Yellow

Number Style : NHL Team Specific

Number Location Sleeves : Sleeves Multi-layer Pro Tackle Twill

Number Location Back : Back Multi-layer Pro Tackle Twill

Number Type : Multi-Layer Tackle Twill Sewn to Jersey

Player Name Type : No Name

Price: $1650 plus 10% off on orders of 12 jerseys or more.

Kobe K3G would be about $50 more for the entire order from what I was told in my emails that I have had with the shop......

Hmmmmmm, thats a little disheartening to hear. Well, heres the site..... http://www.jerseyfactory.com/index.php

Heres the quote:

Boston Bruins Reebok Gamewear Dark Hockey Jersey

Logo Options : Printed to a Twill Patch

Team Name Layout : none

Team Name Font Style : none

Material Primary Color : Black

Material Trim Color : Yellow

Number Style : NHL Team Specific

Number Location Sleeves : Sleeves Multi-layer Pro Tackle Twill

Number Location Back : Back Multi-layer Pro Tackle Twill

Number Type : Multi-Layer Tackle Twill Sewn to Jersey

Player Name Type : No Name

Price: $1650 plus 10% off on orders of 12 jerseys or more.

Kobe K3G would be about $50 more for the entire order from what I was told in my emails that I have had with the shop......

Talk to Marcelo (Junkyard Athletic), you won't regret it.

Pretty penny for those AK sublimated jerseys!

From the looks of it on their website they have "custom sublimated" that are basically predetermined jerseys and they just sublimate the logo? What part of that is custom?

Nice job on the new team set. I think the numbers are fine for a rec team, especially since everyone is new most friends and family will have an easier time identifying them.