Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24moose

who is your favorite goalie

Brodeur.

I think Fleury is going to be the next dominate goalie and he's one of my favorites... Actually, I prefer to watch MAF over Brodeur so I guess you could say that MAF is my favorite.

Yeah something about Miller...idk why I like watching him play, but I do. Same with Pascal Lecalire, I'm a homer, but he's so fast.

But with all time, I'd say Mike Richter. I'm not that old, but my first memories were of him and the Rangers.

But with all time, I'd say Mike Richter. I'm not that old, but my first memories were of him and the Rangers.

I'm gonna second Richter.

Despite nobody else skating hard on that team for 7 years (other than brobably Graves and Leetch), he gave them a chance to win each and every night.

who is your favorite goalie?

Any one that lets me score.

i second that

but other than that I'd say Marty Turco, its great watching him flop and get out of position yet make saves somehow

Richter, favorite goalie on my favorite team...MAF, I just like the way he moves in the net real smooth in solid position, Montoya...hopefully he will become my second favorite goalie on my favorite team...and J.S. Giguere, watching him in the playoffs where he pretty much was the only reason the ducks got to game 7 of the cup finals was amazing, he played absloutely insane.

As someone who has only followed hockey since moving here from Ireland in 2000, and has been living in washington since then, my answer will be pretty obvious.

Olie Kolzig, especially how he is playing this year