Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

How my sister gets into her Prius is beyond me. I felt like I was teabagging the windshield in that thing.

They go in the ashtray ;)

im lookin for a replacement for my 03' Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. its a 4.7 V8 and it just guzzles gas, anyone on here know of any suv's that are pretty good on gas, and that dont look like a smushed down minivan? i need something decent sized because i even have a hard time fitting in the jeep. (im 6'2'') and i need to be able to fit multiable hockey bags along with passangers. i was looking at a saturn vue, dont love the look of it, but i could get over it. any suggestions / expierence?

thanks

Edited by cougarscaptain87

im lookin for a replacement for my 03' Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. its a 4.7 V8 and it just guzzles gas, anyone on here know of any suv's that are pretty good on gas, and that dont look like a smushed down minivan? i need something decent sized because i even have a hard time fitting in the jeep. (im 6'2'') and i need to be able to fit multiable hoceky bags along with passangers. i was looking at a saturn vue, dont love the look of it, but i could get over it. any suggestions / expierence?

thanks

SUVs don't get good mileage, let alone ones that have room for multiple hockey bags (I'm assuming that's what you meant, because I have no idea what multiable hoceky means) and passengers (another guess). That's just my experience, others may have differing opinions.

i understand no suv gets good mileage, but there are obviously some that get better than others, my jeep get 13.4 mpg. i was wondering if anyone owns a vue, or knows of anything that gets somewhere around 20 mph.

i understand no suv gets good mileage, but there are obviously some that get better than others, my jeep get 13.4 mpg. i was wondering if anyone owns a vue, or knows of anything that gets somewhere around 20 mph.

Amazingly enough, I found this article thanks to google in about 10 seconds. The Vue is #6.

http://www.autobytel.com/content/shared/ar...icle_id_int/148

Hell, here you can even compare it side by side with your current car. This internet thing is amazing.

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/CompareCars/Report....nHistory=%24%24

If you really had one you would list the model.

I second that. Not to mention there are three shades of black or the exterior, guess you forgot what shade ya had.

If you really had one you would list the model.

I second that. Not to mention there are three shades of black or the exterior, guess you forgot what shade ya had.

yeah, aren't they black, midnight black and Johnny Cash?

I guess now's a good time to post here. I had an '01 Civic. Last weekend I lost control of the car on a slick road and bashed in the back quarter of the roof. It was a total loss according to insurance. I'm now in the process of researching something new.

<--- My avatar is a picture I took the night of the accident. The back quarterpanel glass shattered out, but the Hurricanes sticker kept that little bit intact.

The Pope can actually roll down the windows on his Popemobile, though it's probably not the safest idea. He rolled them down while here in Brazil last week.