Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

CCM Vector Helmet

vector.jpg

That's right...the white elephant has finally been made.

This is a pro helmet so notice that it's VN. Zorbium will not be in the helmet - for it to be certified, it would require a lot of it, so they are going with the EPP/"memory foam."

ooooh ahhhhhhh

toolless adjustment, new CCM logo and all. Will the retail still have the vector logo on the side? Looks kind of tall/deep.

and I like the watermark.

Well, it actually looks like a Tacks helmet with Mission/Itech venting and Reebok tools=free adjustment. That's all I can tell from this angle with a white helmet. ;)

Looks good...[Not a fan of the new CCM logo though].

Debuting on which pro head first? Ovy?

Retail will be comparable to what...price wise?

Ovy will be the first.

MSRP $129

Well, it actually looks like a Tacks helmet with Mission/Itech venting and Reebok tools=free adjustment. That's all I can tell from this angle with a white helmet. ;)

It looks like the Hefter, because that's what it is...hence the white elephant reference. :)

Looks a lot like a Hefter! WIERD!

First impression of the shape, I don't think it will look too good with a cage. I'd have to see it in person though. New CCM logo looks good on it.

It's interesting looking, seems to combine a lot of elements from helmets already out there, the 8000 especially.

I was thinking the same thing....it looks like an 8000 and Intake mixed.

am i the only one who things that helmet looks ugly? :blink:

No, it looks worse than I expected. That could just be because it's white though. I wish more VN helmets were available via retail or at least custom order.

I saw the catalog last night. This picture is better but I think it looks good. Black helmet looks better overall, but still looks like a nice bucket.

I see elements of Intake in that aswell, ok looking I suppose although not really a fan of the revamped CCM logo (not that it really matters).

I am pretty suprised it doesn't look alot like an 8k aswell, but anyway thanks for posting the pics JR! :)