Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest OSTOR

Area 51

Guest OSTOR

I recently saw a article about a scientist who worked at area 51 for a long time and recently retired.

He had official documentation that said he worked there and everything.

He said that the area 51 (US Military Agencies?) have been trading with Aliens.

This guy was put on a lie detector and everything checked out.

So what do you think is going on in that place?

I definatly think that they are keeping some aliens and testing UFOs out in there.

Ive always been interested in it, its great to speculate.

I dont know what to believe...but either way im sure that guy is toast if he doesnt start to keep his mouth shut.

But in reality...its possible to fool lie detector tests, and im sure the Government would not let ANY documentation be released. EVER. Probably false.

Link to the article?

I can't claim that I am well-studied on the subject, but I have seen one or two documentaries that were, although blatantly subjective, quite compelling.

It's tough to say. I can't imagine the government being able to keep something of such great magnitude under-wraps for so long, and much of the "evidence" has been presented in a manor that makes it fairly easily written-off as "propoganda."

I think it was a great arcade game but translated to a crappy home console game.

Psh, they both sucked.

But in reality...its possible to fool lie detector tests, and im sure the Government would not let ANY documentation be released. EVER. Probably false.

It's actually not hard at all to beat one. Didn't they film a Megadeath video there? :unsure: Great song.

I can't claim that I am well-studied on the subject, but I have seen one or two documentaries that were, although blatantly subjective, quite compelling.

Would anyone ever make a documentary on something such as this only to dispel any notion of it possibly being real? Its entertainment, baby. People wouldn't watch an hour long documentary about why there are no aliens at Area 51.

I think it does exist, I mean it shows up on Google maps :P. I think it exists as a secret test site for the military's new toys, but not aliens.

Would anyone ever make a documentary on something such as this only to dispel any notion of it possibly being real? Its entertainment, baby. People wouldn't watch an hour long documentary about why there are no aliens at Area 51.

I actually did see a documentary that debunked conspiracy thoeries and included debunking area 51 as an "alien depository"

... problem was, people assumed it was a US government sponsored doc to spread propaganda and didn't believe it. LOL Some days you just can't win for trying.

I've always been interested in that I guess. I watched a documentary on the Sci-Fi channel once about Area 51 that sounds alot like OSTORS first post.

The guy claimed to work at Area 51 and said he had proof, and he told us they worked on UFO's and experimented on Aliens and stuff. The cool thing that really blew my mind was that they said the FBI tried to assassinate him for giving up this info. The documentation told the viewers that this former employee ran from the FBI literally so they shot at him.

The program ran a re-in-actment to show us how it went down. I wasnt really sure how true that could be but it was really interesting to watch.

Another program I watched on it was giving us info on how you can spy on the Area 51 yourself. They say that lots of people do go into the mountains of Nevada and try to watch the action.

The government tells us that they test aircraft and special military jets through Area 51 and I'm sure that does happen there. But I like to think that there is other stuff that is tested there. If not aliens, humans.

And in reply to OSTORS first post, you said that the Area 51 was trading with aliens? That is just wierd. Weather or not it is true, its freaky to think about. I'm not even sure if I believe in Aliens, but if there were and Area 51 was trading with them, damn, that would be the business to go into. :o

And in reply to OSTORS first post, you said that the Area 51 was trading with aliens? That is just wierd. Weather or not it is true, its freaky to think about.

They may have better technology but they don't have jack in the box.

Living in Las Vegas we always hear Area 51 jokes. Yes there is on spot that overlooks Area 51 that people can hike to. It is 20+ mile from the actual base so you really can't see squat from it.They have one of the best private security forces guarding the site (the US Government doesn't guard it) and they use the most high tech equipment. They also have orders to shoot trespassers if needed. The images you see on google earth are only the images they want you to see., that is why you never see planes, cars, trucks ect. Most of the employees are flown to the base to work. Attached to McCarran airport is a very discreet building that flys white planes with a red stripe, blacked out windows and no markings.

Area 51 (originally called Groom Lake) is where the U.S. gov and it's contractors do alot of R & D for new project, such as the Stealth Bomber, Steal Fighter, SR-71 Blackbird. The one alot of people are talking about is called Aurora.

Because there are strange lights and whatnot people have tried to say that there is alien craft and technology there. People have created a little town and a cottage industry from it. There have been a few scientists that say they worked on this stuff, but I don't put to much credibility in them because there seem pretty disgruntled. Most people who work there are very tight lipped about it (as they can be put in jail) and they won't even tell you they work at the site. I know a few guys who have worked there and they take it very seriously.

Do you think that the gov would actually let someone talk about working on alien craft. I would think they would disapear or suffer a fatal accident.

Most people who work there are very tight lipped about it (as they can be put in jail) and they won't even tell you they work at the site. I know a few guys who have worked there and they take it very seriously.

Hey, will you do me a favor?

Party with them this weekend, get them drunk! Then get them to spill..

Done that already...they don't budge. One of the guys I used to play soccer with did some work there and we would drink after the games.

I don't know what I think about Area 51, but I do think it's absolutely inconceivable that a carbon-based universe with billions of galaxies, let alone stars or planets, would only produce life on one planet.

In fact, I once came home from work to find my brother watching a video he had rented about one of the space expeditions. I think it was about a lunar landing, but I can't remember. Anyway, it had a sequence which went something along the following lines.

Houston: What's he doing now?

Astronaut: He's just sitting there.

Astronaut: Jesus, look at him go! He's behind the sun now!

We repeated that part at least five times and came to only one conclusion. Neither of us can remember what the video was, but I've always wanted to see it again.

I do think it's absolutely inconceivable that a carbon-based universe with billions of galaxies, let alone stars or planets, would only produce life on one planet.

I've often thought the same thing.

The sheer size and scientific makeup of the universe is also one of the greatest reasons why I find the "intelligent design" theory (example: that of Christianity) so difficult to swallow. BUT, that, I suppose, is an arguement for a different time and place.

As mentioned before, Area 51 exists...just look at Google Maps. If the activities at that location were not TOP SECRET...we would know what goes on there. Since the public doesn't, we can only assume it is some pretty crazy things!

Just did a google on that Aurora and this came up:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...ages/aurora.jpg

Looks pretty cool if you ask me.

Looks cpu generated...but still that is a cool concept.

There are some amazing creations/inventions/etc that the government has that the general public doesn't even have a clue about. Not even a HINT that it exists. Take the F-117A Nighthawk Stealth fighter for example. Not too long ago the existance of that aircraft became "public knowledge". Do you have any idea when testing on that plane began? The first "publically documented" flight was in 1981, but the full scale development started in the 70's. So essentially it took ~20 years to become public knowledge. So if there are "hints" that something exists today, it probably has been in existence for 15 years or so and will be common knowledge in another 5...

Can you only imagine what will be out in 20 years, that is only on the drawing board today!? Keep in mind the drastic improvement in electronic technology (increased capability / size reduction) in the last 20 years. Who knows what the public will find out about tomorrow.

And in reply to OSTORS first post, you said that the Area 51 was trading with aliens? That is just wierd. Weather or not it is true, its freaky to think about.

They may have better technology but they don't have jack in the box.

I don't know, that sourdough burger is out-of-worldly.

i've seen a bunch of tv things on area 51 on scifi, discovery, history etc. and most seem pretty convincing. Others just seem to unbelievable that it makes the others look bad. I really don't know though. I think the government deffinitly tests new aircraft and such there.

today i saw a guy sing opera on the subway at rush hour.

i believe there are enough wackos on this planet for some to convince themselves the government is hiding aliens.

why is area 51 guarded by a private security force? no ideological motivation so they aren't compelled to investigate strange events as long as they get paid?

Whats wrong with opera? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I highly doubt all alien theories for a couple of reasons. One would be if there are aliens what are the chances that they are human looking or even able to be seen. They live in a totally different world they might just be bacteria. Second what proof do we have? Maybe there is aliens... universe is big but I doubt we'll have any chance of meeting/seeing any aliens.... at least in our lifetime.

Everyone knows Area51 does exist, that's not the question... But I doubt they have Alien material there. Seriously, if an alien "aircraft" really did crash on earth, why would it be in the states?? The earth is too big for me to believe in that probability.

The plane and new weapons testing seem like the logical conclusion to me...

Guest OSTOR

What about roswell New Mexico and that UFO crash when they tryed to cover that all up

we used to hear & feel sonic booms that would rattle our windows and set off car alarms pretty frequently back in the early-mid 90's. the paper reported that it was the aurora being tested IIRC...haven't had any more since then though.