Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

one more for the trick Go David...

my girlfriend thinks i'm crazy jumping up and down looking at the game

I was checking the sched at work today.

Me: "Right on, St. Lou plays tonight"

Buddy: So...?

Me: "Our boy from ModSquad is playing tonight"

wow those were two sweet goals vs the dominator of all people. Nice job David go for the hatter

two sweet goals? One 5 hole hasek should of had, and the other, Chelios stood there and watched him bat it in. Should have laid him out.

I'd be mad if I was a Detroit fan right now too..

But I'm not. Go Perron!

yeah, im not mad though nutsack.

You sound angry friz :rolleyes:. Its all about how you portray your emotions.

haha why dont you go fuck yourself dude. just because im not here on the kids D like the rest of you. You all act like you ACTUALLY know him. Yea I know he posted here a bit, but you dont know him.

Simma....

And take your whining act to the NYR 07-08 thread where it belongs

i sound like a 10 year old? read some of the posts glorifying him as if he is the next gretzky. Listen, im happy for him that he is the NHL doing well, and that he scored tonight, thats cool. The only thing I said was that those goals wernt sweet. Is that so bad?

A goal is a goal, who cares how its scored. To light up the lamp at the NHL level is special and at the end of the day it all counts when a team is making a run at the playoffs. In most cases you need to have good positioning and strength to score on rebounds.

I like to stay positive and say well done David.

The reason we're all happy for him is because all of us (aside from you apparently) can appreciate what he's done or identified with his story. Tell me how many kids are out there right now playing house league or bantam A still dreaming of being in the NHL. "Hey if Perron did it why not me.."

He, especially once his story gets out after he's been in the league awhile, will be an inspiration to anyone at any level of hockey with the dream. He has proven that through hard work, motivation, determination, and I'm sure some help from his bring bro Kovy_Ribs ;) that anything is possible.

Thats why some of us are happy to see him do well.

I still think your angry.

hehatemefrisbee... any goal in the NHL by a Mod'er is sweet. Case closed.

I am sure you tell everyone the lone goal of your career was "sweet" too.

First of all, any NHL player is better than we are, but that's not really the point. Looked like David was being hooked when he scored the first one, resulting in Hasek not reading the shot correctly. Second one was similar to Tkachuk's goal, that was as easy an any goal gets at the NHL level. That said, it doesn't matter how you score, just how many you score. I'm pulling for David to score another one or two tonight, just like most of us here.

A goal is a goal, who cares how its scored. To light up the lamp at the NHL level is special and at the end of the day it all counts when a team is making a run at the playoffs. In most cases you need to have good positioning and strength to score on rebounds.

I like to stay positive and say well done David.

right, i agree. A goal is a goal and its great that he scored. Again, the only thing i took issue with was someone saying they were sweet goals. Come on, lets get real for a minute.

No worries Fris, I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing as I havn't seen it yet. But just out of interest if that was me in his shoes I'd be gloating like a MF'er for scoring on two difficult opponents. You are right he's not Gretzky but who knows what the future will bring. I was watching ESPN and they think Lindros should be in the Hall of Fame of all guys.

On the second goal, Perron made the pass that set up his goal. If the original shot would have went in he would have gotten an assist... He just crashed the net and put it in the goal, it was an all around good play. It wasn't a gimme goal, he helped set the whole thing up.

Edited by TBLfan

wow those were two sweet goals vs the dominator of all people. Nice job David go for the hatter

two sweet goals? One 5 hole hasek should of had, and the other, Chelios stood there and watched him bat it in. Should have laid him out.

But I'm not. Go Perron!

yeah, im not mad though nutsack. The Wings are arguably the best team in the NHL right now, and one bad period isnt going to get me mad. Calling those goals sweet is a bit of a stretch.

I smell a homer.

Aussie -- the games not over yet. They'll be up.

But I'm not. Go Perron!

yeah, im not mad though nutsack. The Wings are arguably the best team in the NHL right now, and one bad period isnt going to get me mad. Calling those goals sweet is a bit of a stretch.

I smell a homer.

lol ok call me a homer. arent you a big blues fan....

But I'm not. Go Perron!

I smell a homer.

I am, but it doesn't skew my perception like it does yours.

But I'm not. Go Perron!

I smell a homer.

I am, but it doesn't skew my perception like it does yours.

STOP IT