Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westcory

White Rbk 9k

and the pump also helps lock the heel in and allows to adjust to loosening laces. Neither are really gimmicky although the pump is marketed as a gimmick would be.

I noticed a few weeks ago that Alex Steen of the Leafs had changed to these, then last night Nik Antropov switched to them. Are there alot of players in them now?

What are you talking about? The Power Clip was the SHIT!

:)

The mega's were the only pair of non-CCM's I ever wore. I did get a poorly sized pair of vapor 8's when they were top of the line (Wish they were Vapor's IIX then!) but they only lasted one practice before I told my equipment manager to get me another pair of 1052's!

I can not remember at any time thinking about the practicality of that piece of white plastic on the front inside of the skate boot, except, you could tell who had Mega's on!

I think those skates are ugly. I remember a time when all hockey players wore black skates. Those look like damn figure skates, or something a girl would wear playing hockey while bragging about her designer hockey socks made by gucci.

I wouldn't say those skates are ugly, just not my cup of tea. White is the new black when it comes to hockey gear :)

I'm old school so I prefer primarily black or maybe grey skates.

Steen is sporting a pair of white 9ks tonight.

HE has been for a couple weeks now...So is Antropov. And, I saw a kid for the Toronto Marlies wearing them tonight in the AHL.

I guess the RBK guy made a stop at MSLE recently.

1 month later, any update on cheaper white pump? I'm still looking for a pair of roller hockey..

Haven't seen them yet...just 9K whites at Platinum shop in NY (McKie's), but rumors are flying there as well on the white 5Ks

Like I said either earlier in this thread, or in the e-bay idiots thread, DAN-DEE-DEALS on ebay, the guys name is Nathan, he's a platinum reseller and has tons of them, I just got the pair I ordered 8D yesterday, he EXTREMLY cooperative, will answer your questions within 10 minutes, it took 2 days for skates to go from washington to me in montreal, and I paid only 580$ CDN, no taxes or brockerage, nothing

Hey,guys it's me again the Easton freak. Those 9K's are almost nice enough to make me reconsider my next purchase. I was going to go for the Bauer 0ne 90's or the Stealth S-15's but the Great White 9K's are really sick looking skates. And their right there in the price range with the other two. Life is just so hard with all these major considerations. Unfortunately I may also have to wait because of my other bothersome obligations like a mortgage and a wife and kids. Life's just not fair!