Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Goodbye MSH, I am shipping to Parris Island on Monday to become a U.S. Marine

I'd just like to say good bye to everyone, I only have 4 days left as a civilian and I am shipping to Parris Island on Monday to fulfill my life long dream of becoming a U.S. Marine.

I got to meet a lot of great people on here, for now it's good bye, but i'll see you all back here on April 7th in a set of dress blues.

Time to become a United States Marine.

did you choose to go to paris, or was it assigned?

Best of luck Accord.

Hes not going to Paris the city, ALL Torhs. Im pretty sure there is a Marines Recuit Depot in Parris Island,SC.

Just remember Accord,

The Marine Corps is a department of the Navy...

THE MEN'S DEPARTMENT!!!!!!

Good Luck

God bless.. best of luck and be safe!

Remember... When it comes to safety, there is NO COMPROMISE (that's something my CO used to say all the time, and i still remember it after 9 years out of active service)

If I weren't so small in stature I'd probably join the armed forces as well (in Canada). Good luck with it.

I am sure you've heard it before, but it has far less to do with the size of the dog in the fight than the size of the fight in the dog.

If you want to serve, your physical size is no reason not to.