Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Mission Catalogue

the fuels are actually a lot closer to the M-1s and L-7s than you'd think. I think it's the cuff that's wild, and outlandish that everyone seems to be taking issue with.

without question the cuffs on the fuels are the part i like least. the actual "body" of the glove doesnt look that different from the l-7's or the he750's, both of which i like. im not that fond of the way the cuff on the wicked line looks either. i like my gloves a little more traditional looking...

I'd love to try one of the new tapered shafts as the Hex I used last year felt unbelievable, but the curve offerings didn't do anything for me since the Carter appears to be non-existent.

I think the gloves look fine, they'll probably perform well.

Wicked gloves are great and I like them more than the Fuels. The 120 AGs seem to be what I was expecting last year. The major problems I had with the 110s seem to have been addressed.

Got to try a few of the new Mission items.

The Wicked gloves are really nice. Still not sure about the Fuel gloves, the cuff is different, but I think that some people may really like them. Pretty snug, but I am used to th every loose fit of Eagle.

The stick line is a winner for sure. Can't say enough about the VDS tapered blade. Even suprised a few non-Mission fans I was with, with the feel. The Fuels are also very light and well balanced. Like it better then my Warrior MD.

Liked the Pants. They moved well, seemed pretty light to.

I think I may now have the guts to try the AG120 skate. My ankle really liked it. Tons of flex. Nice skate.

The XP120 seemed pretty similar to the XP from last year. I had a little discomfort in both ankles and some lace bite since they were brand new and not baked. Stiff skate, similar to the Vapor on my foot. Pretty light weight as well.

Maybe a little off topic and considering I'm not a goalie.....but, the Itech goalie line looked pretty good.

What is the latest on Itech? Is Mission taking over the player side and Itech will focus on goalie and visors?

Just wondering as Itech is on my radar, but I'm afraid I can't get out of the Mission = Roller mindset. Having said that their buckets seem to be popular.

What is the latest on Itech? Is Mission taking over the player side and Itech will focus on goalie and visors?

Just wondering as Itech is on my radar, but I'm afraid I can't get out of the Mission = Roller mindset. Having said that their buckets seem to be popular.

Still plenty of Itech Protective, jocks, cages & visors. They also still have the toddler kids helmet.

Are the 120 AG's a price increase or do they just slide into the 110 AG price point? Any idea of the retail?

Also, is the VDS tapered blade that atomic mentioned the V-Hex blade or is this a late addition to the line like the 9K for Rbk?

Edited by Grazstrom

Also, is the VDS tapered blade that atomic mentioned the V-Hex blade or is this a late addition to the line like the 9K for Rbk?

Yep, that is the blade I was talking about. Great combo with the Vhex shaft & Vhex(VDS)blade.

Upon first look and read of the catalog, I really like the offerings from Mission. Especially the stick line.

Question though...either I missed it, or it's not there in the catalog image, but...all I saw for blades were the pictures...no mention of curve depth, location, curve length, lie, weight, open/closed face, or other etc. particulars.

Does anyone know the particulars for the V-Hex Hossa Curve?

Edited by KnightII

Does anyone know the particulars for the V-Hex Hossa Curve?

I think it's the old Hull/Leopold 2, specs are in the Pattern DB.

Well, I finally skated the 120 AG's this morning, and it felt great....The skates feel like an improved S500...They were lighter, while still maintaining the fit and function of the S500...The Guys in Montreal did a great job on it...

what is the texture like on fuel. does it have a little texture like the pulse or most of easton's sticks. Or is it smooth like a mac daddy?

$240 is pushing it for me :-/

kahoks look at the post before you

MSRP $240.

WAY too high...only stick that can go above two bills is Easton...we will see have the 9K pans out

$240 is rediculous. i cant see myself paying that much for a stick. ill pay up to $200, but $240 is pushing it.

are other brands selling sticks for $250+ besides rbk?