Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swiss17

Phil Kessel Sticks

Female assistants are the devil. I think I've been traded to Heisman's team because now I want an older, mature one that can handle simple tasks rather than eye meat.

Well seeing as I am with a womens team now ......guess i dont really need one...anyway about those sticks.....!

Sadly, yes. Though I have to admit I actually regret it at times because this week at our new hire orientation we had some dental assistants going into a program and I looked at one, then thought she was a bit young. Turns out she's been 18 for all of 5 months.

Jackpot.

Last time I was at the Bruins pro shop they had a game used Phil Kessel stick and it was not a PM9 pattern, more along the lines of a Sakic with a pretty big toe curve. Stick had a lot of flex and the shaft size was similar to an intermediate stick.

The curve is extremely close to a sakic, custom pattern 0678-10 to be exact and the Vapor XXXX is a custom 82 flex... The width of the shaft feels like a intermediate and it has a grip coating..

The curve is extremely close to a sakic, custom pattern 0678-10 to be exact and the Vapor XXXX is a custom 82 flex... The width of the shaft feels like a intermediate and it has a grip coating..

are you the guy selling it?

theres actually a few different kessel sticks floating around.. The first one as i mentioned was a XXXX 82 flex grip with a sakic type curve. Second one is a XXXX clear 77 INt with a sakic type curve.. Third is a Warrior Dolomite grip 77 flex with a PM9 type curve...

against Montreal he used a black / yellow one90 and a Vapor XXXX