Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWoodhockey17

Nike ID

Seems they could do with a nice toe-hook, as lots of euros use them, and their pro stock stuff seems to be somewhat coveted.

What I'd like to see is an option for lie, but we all know that I'm not that important.

yeah, I get offers all the time from people wanting to buy my pro stock blades. I wish a company made a retail toe curve... with 15 patterns they'd be crazy to not include a toe curve.

I also hope they don't have some brutally low character limit for a last name.

I don't think they're is a small one. The one at work has 11 letters and still lots of room. The flex and pattern are written reall small in the bottom of the rectangle.

Still Modano-y, but I'm trying to see what other patterns they could have. I can't think of 15 considerably different retail patterns. Present patterns of course.

The P14 is like that pretty crazy euro curve, I forget the exact name of patterns but p71 is there and I think p10 is also there.

Now there are limited stores that will have this 10 across canda not sure how many across the states though prob around 10-15 stores and for the first little while it will be only in store and stores in the states whenever it goes on the web customers in canada will be charged the 300 plus shipping and such.

The minimum is one, but I think its only for the One90 and XXX OPS, Shafts prob will not be included in it. You get your choice of curve, flex, grip, and color and not sure to what extent, but the sample we got had the american flag on it, so the possiblity of flag options.

From what i've heard so far...stick get shipped directly to the customer in 3-5 wks.

About 10 stores in the US too.

No, way off topic doesn't begin to describe that. Look around as there a few threads that touch base on that curve.

The sticks will be made in China(as NBH OPSs are) and shipped by air to US and Canada. 4 to 6 weeks is a probable time frame for delivery. So, when your stick is not perfect, remember that its not like it was made around the corner in Canada.

Im pretty sure that Just Hockey will have them. As well i was told that the maximum order you can place is for 3 sticks. All these sticks have 1 month warranties on them, but the warranties all start at the same time (ie. 1 month for 3 sticks, not 3 months for 3 sticks). Which is why i think that the maximum is 3 sticks at a time

Im pretty sure that Just Hockey will have them. As well i was told that the maximum order you can place is for 3 sticks. All these sticks have 1 month warranties on them, but the warranties all start at the same time (ie. 1 month for 3 sticks, not 3 months for 3 sticks). Which is why i think that the maximum is 3 sticks at a time

are you sure about that? it would seem stupid to put a maximum on these sticks.

Does anyone have any idea about the prices?

or if you can order the USA One90?