Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chief9

new rbk pics

geezuz christ i hate those pads, ther disgusting :lol: look the same as the vector's eww

Another intelligent contribution.

::M

lol

I think these pads are great specs and everything i just dont like the graphics. lets hope reebok can bring out some more good designs in the future.

I'm pretty sure that he wouldnt wanna see how the pad is built if he's asking for pictures...

why not? you can definitely tell in the pictures... wasn't even trying to start anything just stating the obvious...

it was intelligent.. i hate those pads, there the exact same thing as ccm vector and who whers that? its just disgusting, i gag when i look at them :lol:

ccm was supposed to be dead for goalie gear, Ryan Miller changed that and CCM had to pay fees to have their goalie equipment in the NHL. But at that point the season was starting and they didnt get a chance to put CCM gear and probably didn't plan on rebranding it back... Goes to show that not only do some pro care more about the brand than the actual pad as well as proves that a star player can get ANYTHING they want.

ccm was supposed to be dead for goalie gear, Ryan Miller changed that and CCM had to pay fees to have their goalie equipment in the NHL. But at that point the season was starting and they didnt get a chance to put CCM gear and probably didn't plan on rebranding it back... Goes to show that not only do some pro care more about the brand than the actual pad as well as proves that a star player can get ANYTHING they want.

If you ask me, I swear miller is still wearing a vision goal pad. Maybe not built by Vaughn, but something similar to what Brodeur does. A vision clone with graphics of the sponsor du jour.

miller does what broduer and turco do. he has a fully custom pad made. i may be missing a model but it combines the visons that he used at MSU and a koho 580 perhaps one more pad....just like how broduers pads are actually a copy of the DRs that he used to wear