Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals98

Wearing Hockey Gear

This is an odd question but did any of you guys ever use to wear your hockey just for fun when you were growing up? I always used to love the way it looked on me and I couldn't get enough of wearing it.

Hey Royals98,

For your first post and your first question, you sure came up with a good one!

I admit it: "I like the smell of leather hockey gloves in the morning." Sorry for the "Apocalypse Now" reference. I have watched a game or two with the gloves on. Kind of like going to the ball park with your Rawlings baseball glove. I'll stop now. I see the truck with the guys in the white coats pulling up.

if you are an adult and are caught wearing your gear around the house you must immediately tell the person that you are breaking in your gear before you go on the ice. this will usually work with most wives and girlfiends. Unfortunately it only works with sporting gear, if you get caught in a superman costume or bra and panties then you are S.O.L.

Since Hook cam eout of the closet, so will I.

I've sat on the couch watching a game while wearing my breezers. I've also worn my gloves for no good reason, I did repeatedly flex them though trying to break them in a bit.

P.S. I'm 31.

I will say that I usually tape sticks, or break in skates while watching a game on the tube ( my TV still has a tube). That also goes for any equipment maintenence like cage replacement, and so on.

I will admit, our rink has very clean glass and there for you can see yourself in the reflection.

Well i like to skate towards the glass to see how I skate/look.

I put on my gloves to mess around with my sticks. I'll wear my stuff at home to break it in or if I mod it to see how I like the mod.

I put my helmet on regularly because I can never quite figure out how I like it... damn this thick hair that grows too fast! :( Seriously, another week without a haircut and I think I'll need a bigger bucket.

I put on my gloves to mess around with my sticks. I'll wear my stuff at home to break it in or if I mod it to see how I like the mod.

I put my helmet on regularly because I can never quite figure out how I like it... damn this thick hair that grows too fast! :( Seriously, another week without a haircut and I think I'll need a bigger bucket.

That was exactly what I was gonna say.

I put on my jock strap, mouthpiece and gloves and walk around while "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazarus plays.

As long as I'm spilling the baked beans, I also put on my B's white sweater over my shoulder pads and elbow pads which I had donned, and looked at myself in the mirror and imagined what could've been if I hadn't suffered that dislocated shoulder in HS.

Then I gave my cat a facewash.

I put on my jock strap, mouthpiece and gloves and walk around while "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazarus plays.

"Would you hit me? I'd hit me. I'd hit me hard."

I like to wear my gloves all the time, so if someone pisses me off, I can throw them down and say "IT'S GO TIME!" and then jersey/pummel them. I am currently banned from every McDonalds in this city (they always forget my fries).