Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper

"Mission will no longer exist..."

One of the Wayans brother says, "I see white people, all the time..." I belive thast in Scary Movie 2, dont remember which brother, but i think it was Damon(sp?) Wayans.

marlon wayans said "i see dead people" while taking bong hits in scary movie 1.

it was eddie griffin who said "i see white people" when they hooked him up to caucasia-vision in undercover brother.

trust me, i watch a lot of movies.

Just a guess..CCM JV's with Adidas..along with several smaller companies to form a competitor similar to Bauer Nike.....

Just a guess..CCM JV's with Adidas..along with several smaller companies to form a competitor similar to Bauer Nike.....

I can't see Reebok and Adidas working together on anything.

If they decided to get into the market I would imagine Adidas would buy an existing brand but not many of the top level brands are for sale. They already own Taylor made and I believe Titleist in the golf market so Hockey may not be entirely out of the question.

As I said before, my old coach who designs shoes at Adidas said they weren't going to do hockey. Now that was a few years ago, and it was back when Easton, Bauer, and CCM controlled the market. Say what you want about there being a monopoly with Easton, but I think the success of companies like Inno and especially Mission make hockey more appealing to investors.

As I said before, my old coach who designs shoes at Adidas said they weren't going to do hockey. Now that was a few years ago, and it was back when Easton, Bauer, and CCM controlled the market. Say what you want about there being a monopoly with Easton, but I think the success of companies like Inno and especially Mission make hockey more appealing to investors.

I was't suggesting that they were going to do so, sorry if I gave that impression. The profit margins on OPS are pretty decent, that's why more people are getting into the market. Assuming of course they aren't investing much into R&D.

Oh no I didn't get that impression at all. Hell I wish they'd get involved, I'd be able to score a few sticks in the process. I didn't really finish my complete thought in the last post. I think that its likely they could get involved by having someone else such as Bauer does with Inno, or Mission with Adelphia (?), but like you said, I doubt there would be a true line of Adidas hockey.

If they decided to get into the market I would imagine Adidas would buy an existing brand but not many of the top level brands are for sale. They already own Taylor made and I believe Titleist in the golf market so Hockey may not be entirely out of the question.

Titleist is owned by the parent company acushnet, which also owns footjoy. Sorry about my nitpicking.

Aldila right. So then Adelphia is that cable company that went Enron, right?

Yeah, gotta love those crazy PA exects.

Thanks Cavs, I forget who else Adidas owns.

Mavic bike wheels, Bonfire snow clothing, ARCteryx outdoor clothing, Cliché skateboard, and Maxfli golf balls.