Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper

"Mission will no longer exist..."

FYI: they (Mission) ran an ad on TSN this evening.

Mission has really increased their visibility this year. I've seen more Mission ads in the last couple of months than I ever have before. I don't know if it's helping sales but I know it's hard to miss them.

funny, down here in NC ive never seen one ever

Do you read Hockey News or the American Hockey magazine? You're not going to see them waste money advertising on TV down there.

You guys are all wrong. P.Diddy is comming out with a new winter line of ice hockey equipment next year called, "Sean Paul Becard"

Reaper - what I think your rep is alluding to is that jobs will be merged. My Itech rep was let go in my region and my Mission rep inherited the Itech line. So maybe your rep is going to be let go...

Easton's teaming up with Prada to put out more useless, overpriced SH!T on the market :rolleyes:

Ha, your definatley right with the Prada. Mr. Laporte can attest to that I`m sure.

That is propaganda, Fendi is in talks with Easton about merging, but nothing is finalized. Prada is merging with Hespler in a surprise deal, that is what JR is illuding to.

Vapor - so close.

Can't comment yet since Gucci & Louis Vitton have stepped up and gotten in to the mix with Prada. As soon as it is finalized I'll spread the word.

I heard burberry was signing a deal with eagle to offer their signature plad design as a custom option on their gloves, but don't quote me.

All of the new models will be displayed on Bravo next week on "queer eye for the hockey guy."

Reaper - what I think your rep is alluding to is that jobs will be merged. My Itech rep was let go in my region and my Mission rep inherited the Itech line. So maybe your rep is going to be let go...

It wouldn't surprise me if the Itech rep took on the Mission line as well. It could be anything, seniority, success, WHY. I would assume that there will be some reps let go to avoid duplication.

That was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time...I guess I should ask Ryan if I could get a job at Easton...That way I won't have to move...lol

Oh nope, Graf would suck for him... I mean right now they only make skates and very few protectives. Justin is AFAIK not much into the skate sector, so he'd rather need an employer who makes a whole line of stuff which - as I said - Graf does not do at the moment.