Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper

"Mission will no longer exist..."

Oh nope, Graf would suck for him... I mean right now they only make skates and very few protectives. Justin is AFAIK not much into the skate sector, so he'd rather need an employer who makes a whole line of stuff which - as I said - Graf does not do at the moment.

LOL he does the skates...

Same thing happened with Itech/Mission here in Michigan, the Itech rep was let go and the Mission rep now has both lines.

Also, I've heard a couple rumors involving different companies. Both rumors make sense and would help not only those companies, but the hockey market as well. The strong companies will get stronger, the weaker ones will be swallowed up.

Ah...try Graf too...but you'd have to move!

If Justin moved here to work for Graf I would probably be hassling him for a pair of custom fitted skates... probably better for him that it's just make-believe. :wacko:

Hmmm... I heard that something really big may be going down... Apparantly almost all of the medium/major hockey companies are merging together to form some kinda mega company. I don't think Mission is involved but THC, Bauer/Nike, and TPS are names I heard tossed out. Anyone else hear anything like that?

Edit: scratch Bauer/Nike, actually Eastons name was mentioned! :wacko:

Why is it such a secret? Unless you work for one of the companies then I can see how one would want to keep things quiet, but if you are just a guy that works in a store then why is it such "top secret" information?

Because his contacts with this information obviously hold a lot of trust in JR. If he goes and blabs about on the internet before its confirmed or denied by the involved parties, those guys will think twice about telling JR anything again.

He can't say anything because one of the companies involved could be a public company and by knowing this information early would allow people to illegally profit from having the information and acting on it. The rule of business information; if you're not sure if you can release a bit of business information, dont.

Also, there is the good faith point where he was probably told and then asked to keep it under his hat.

No. I don't watch TV.

Truth is, Chico tells me all the stuff I need to know. Notice my avatar, he's sticking his paw in my face telling me to shut up and not say anything!

JR quote: Truth is, Chico tells me all the stuff I need to know. Notice my avatar, he's sticking his paw in my face telling me to shut up and not say anything!

thats why they are "Mans best and loyal friend" :)

Truth is, Chico tells me all the stuff I need to know.  Notice my avatar, he's sticking his paw in my face telling me to shut up and not say anything!

It looks like you're smoking a dog bong. :P