Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

I think I saw a pair on one of the guys running the Team South development program tryouts. (Didn't play in them, by the way, since I'm going to be gone all summer, but I did watch a couple friends make the team [and I watched those skates a fair amount])

was it peter dale?

I think I saw a pair on one of the guys running the Team South development program tryouts. (Didn't play in them, by the way, since I'm going to be gone all summer, but I did watch a couple friends make the team [and I watched those skates a fair amount])

was it peter dale?

I really have no idea! There were two guys, and they looked very similar. (Might have been because of matching gear). Both were pretty strong, stocky looking guys, and one had some unidentified missions, which, I guess, are the new skates for 08.

Wow, they look like a Frankenstein Mission boot. A little bit of everything thrown in - S series, Fuel, Wicked. I dunno, I kinda dig them. Maybe some color changes, but I'm not hatin'. They look too leathery though. Leather in roller just doesn't hold up. You need plastic or carbon for roller. But Justin said those were a test pair.

As I said before...The skate is based on all the things I have learned in the last 9 years, mixed in with some new ideas....

Justin, You just became my daughters new hero. Now I have to get her the Black w/ pink gloves & pants.

We are very excited (as most on here seem to be) to see the 2008 stuff. Will there be some skates that will compliment her tastes (fairly high end)?

Are these the real deal? Hopefully they are the mid-level skates... :D

Nope, Photoshop McHackery on my part. ;)

Rats!

OK, so when can we get some real pics?

Justin, When your able to post pics of the new skates could you post some pics of the new aftermarket chassis also?

Rick Henry

Hey Justin, Please don't forget us. We're anxiously waiting for sneak pics... :)

Add me to the list that is eagerly awaiting the release. I am going to need new skates soon and am looking at going back to mission if they do address the problems with the Wickeds which it seems they will.

what issues did they have with the wickeds besides the ankle pain?

or was there any?

The superlong breakin time and and ankle pain on the higher versions is what I was refering too. Not that the problem couldn't be solved yourself I just felt if I was to pay $500 for a pair of top of the line skates I shouldn't have that kind of problem. Needless to say I am eagerly awaiting the latest version.

what issues did they have with the wickeds besides the ankle pain?

or was there any?

The superlong breakin time and and ankle pain on the higher versions is what I was refering too. Not that the problem couldn't be solved yourself I just felt if I was to pay $500 for a pair of top of the line skates I shouldn't have that kind of problem. Needless to say I am eagerly awaiting the latest version.

ah.

well, ive taken a lot of time to break mine in and they are such nice skates. i think it was well worth it. I feel these skates will last a long time... or as long as i need them to.