Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

Mission needs more blade choices in general.

I am a big fan of the stick line and a big Mission fan overall (ice), but I'd like to see them introduce more blade patterns.

mission needs to bring back the original leopold pattern that was on the m-1 and some l-2??? those sticks sold like crazy here in cali!!!

I think Justin is refraining from showing us the whole skate due to the fact they are testing them on Sprungs. :D

That is definitely not happening....Nothing against Sprung, but we think the Vanguard is the best chassis setup out...

cool name "syndicate", who comes up with all the cool names?

I usually come up with a bunch of names and we all sit down as a group and vote for our favorites...Everyone in the Roller department has a say....

When is the planned release for the syndicate? I am looking at going back to Mission after a long hiatus and was about to buy Wicked 1s but want to wait and see what these are like. Also is it a whole lineup including new mask etc?

Or just new skates?

Based on the two small clippings that have been offered, can we expect a skate that is virtually all-white in colour?

I think Justin is refraining from showing us the whole skate due to the fact they are testing them on Sprungs. :D

That is definitely not happening....Nothing against Sprung, but we think the Vanguard is the best chassis setup out...

Was just playing my man. Im actually waiting for the Vanguard to go aftermarket so I can put it on a sick pair of boots. When is that going to happen anyway?

Was just playing my man. Im actually waiting for the Vanguard to go aftermarket so I can put it on a sick pair of boots. When is that going to happen anyway?

Likewise. Also, is the MG chassis going to be made available as well for us 72/80 lovers?

mission roller usually comes out in oct.-nov.

It was previously stated that the chassis will be available in the fall. (I want to say oct.)

Seeing as there's no MG 72-80 chassis in use right now, I'd say it's slim to none. The chassis on the W1s are Mg Alloy.

I'm planning on mounting a Vanguard Mg chassis on the Kor Shift 2's, someday... hopefully this year, depending on the reviews of the Kor Shift 2 after it's launch.

Based on the two small clippings that have been offered, can we expect a skate that is virtually all-white in colour?

ive always wanted a mission white boot, maybe our nike federov skate threads had some sort of impact if this is true.

crossing my fingers.

If people are asking for curves, I want back the Original Leopold. I might be the only one though.

You're definitely not the only one. I'm using that pattern exclusively right now. Here's to hoping they bring back the Leopold 1!

Second choice for 'Bring It Back': Cole Pattern.

If people are asking for curves, I want back the Original Leopold. I might be the only one though.

You're definitely not the only one. I'm using that pattern exclusively right now. Here's to hoping they bring back the Leopold 1!

Second choice for 'Bring It Back': Cole Pattern.

leopold 1 for me

Yes, there is a new goal line coming out as well...

As I said before, there is almost something for everyone...

woot! looks like the new VIBEs are coming my way! :P