Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

Here is the picture from before with the colors inverted in photoshop. This may be a little closer to the real thing!

untitled1vy5.th.gif

That's a sick looking skate!! Nice work. I'm sure that's much closer to the real thing.

Looks like a good year for Mission! If I didn't love my He950's so much I'd say it's an automatic upgrade....time will tell.

This is gonna sound really weird but dont the wheels look something like a fuzion?. The green diamond in the middle of the wheel looks like the silver part. BTW Justin, If these skates come in black, white, and red, I am gonna ditch my custom skate idea to get these.

This is gonna sound really weird but dont the wheels look something like a fuzion?. The green diamond in the middle of the wheel looks like the silver part. BTW Justin, If these skates come in black, white, and red, I am gonna ditch my custom skate idea to get these.

CSI:msh edition comes through again. Those look pretty Fuzion like to me too.

CSI:msh edition comes through again. Those look pretty Fuzion like to me too.

So you think...

Justin, did Mission ever think about doing a high end model for two years? Just like the lower models for this and last year? Just curious.

We'v got some one attending the Mission Dealers show in Germany next week ......... so Justin you'v got 6 days to upload your photo's before we sneek in a digi camera to the show :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Justin, did Mission ever think about doing a high end model for two years? Just like the lower models for this and last year? Just curious.

Yes we have, but the problem is kids want the latest and greatest product every year...Sales take a dip the second year of a product, and we feel it is best to launch every year.

We'v got some one attending the Mission Dealers show in Germany next week ......... so Justin you'v got 6 days to upload your photo's before we sneek in a digi camera to the show :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Where in germany? Just Roller?

The left pic is definitely a chassis with what looks to be Rink Rat Hornet wheels (Notice the solid hub and the writing). They could be something else entirely but nothing I found on inlinewarehouse's or epuck's wheel sections matched very closely.

As for the right pic it almost looks like a composite. There is obviously a mission logo on the bottom and it looks like some sort of vent on the top. But the angle is really weird and I can't think of any single part of a skate that would look like that. My best guess is the back quarter panel of the skate on the bottom and maybe the toe cap on the top? Although if that's true I'm not really sure how I feel about a two-tone toe cap.

Oh well, I can't really find too much else, come on Justin if you are gonna tease us at least tease us in high-res! :D

The right pic could possibly be part of a glove if there are gonna be new ones. the other completely insane idea i had was that it could possibly be part of a new mission helmet but that seems WAAAAAAAYYYYYY off

it does kinda look like it could be a plastic cap on a thumb of a glove... whatever it is, it almost definitely appears to be 2 separate objects next to each other, and the object at the bottom of the picture looks to me like it could be the tongue of a skate or more likely the cuff of the other glove if my suspicions are correct and the top would be the thumb of said other glove...

didn't see the two posts above while i was postulating... we're ready justin, time for some more brain busters lol

I think its a combination of two pieces of equipment taken from a wierd angle. The one in the foreground could be the hell of a skate, the one in the background some gloves.

It is not in Germany...The Meeting for our Int'l distributors is in Spain.

untitled3rt1.jpg

That picture on the right is of the thumb and cuff of the Fuel 120 glove!

Specs_Fuel_Gloves.jpg