Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Luxury Edition Eastons

lol there top secret program is just wat they call things that not many people are interested in...Louis Vuitton LOL i was in france for hockey and we were in paris and my friend and i got lost inside it cuz all the rooms look the same

God Damn they are ugly

you said it. i'm curious to see what else is part of this top secret line.

Now why couldn't they devote those 3 years to something more useful?! Hmm design a glove based on Luis Vuitton hand bags or.....improve the durability and performance??? I love handbags so Louis Vuitton it is!!! WASTE.......

i have seen pink ones and fur covered ones while refereeing

and just let me a say ........... "ghey".

maybe kewl in the womans league

but im pretty sure no men will buys these

but the womans market is huge so who is to say....

Anyone see these yet? Part of their "Top Secret" program.

http://eastwesthockey.net/eaprostgl.html

When'd Louis Vuitton start making gloves?

probably around the time that Motorola decided to offer a Dolce and Gabbana edition of the Razr phone, the Motorazr V3i Dolce & Gabbana edition

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/dolcegabbana/

the black ones more remind me of the Coach "C" pattern on their lower line handbags.

they would be getting the theme backwards... because on luxury goods such as louis vuitton, fendi, or even more accessible brands like coach - the repetitive logo isn't on their more expensive items... higher in their lines you often find no outside markings or logos... or the logoing is only on the inside... typical of many luxury offerings.... since in the highest levels of the line...the people who can afford them regularly... don't give a shit if you know that there stuff that looks really plain is really massively expensive...

but yes EWH version is ugly.

Anyone see these yet? Part of their "Top Secret" program.

http://eastwesthockey.net/eaprostgl.html

When'd Louis Vuitton start making gloves?

probably around the time that Motorola decided to offer a Dolce and Gabbana edition of the Razr phone, the Motorazr V3i Dolce & Gabbana edition

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/dolcegabbana/

the black ones more remind me of the Coach "C" pattern on their lower line handbags.

they would be getting the theme backwards... because on luxury goods such as louis vuitton, fendi, or even more accessible brands like coach - the repetitive logo isn't on their more expensive items... higher in their lines you often find no outside markings or logos... or the logoing is only on the inside... typical of many luxury offerings.... since in the highest levels of the line...the people who can afford them regularly... don't give a shit if you know that there stuff that looks really plain is really massively expensive...

but yes EWH version is ugly.

You know a lot about handbags...I'm gonna take a guess and say you either have a girlfriend with very expensive taste...or you carry a man purse :lol:

u think those are bad? EWH had a pic of the reg 4 roll easton gloves that had the same LV logo scheme in the same dark / light tan/brown colors as the hand bags up on their site about a year ago maybe a longer than that.... anyone else remember seeing those that long ago ??

you guys are all to funny... I got to tell you all.... This is the problem with the hockey industry... every one has a fear that wearing something different is a bad thing. Who cares what other people think!!!! Being different is what's cool...

example... why do you think they did Nike ID? so everyone could have the same shoe?/ stick?

why do you think Ovechkin wore a aro/ visor for the all-star game?

you guys are all to funny... I got to tell you all.... This is the problem with the hockey industry... every one has a fear that wearing something different is a bad thing. Who cares what other people think!!!! Being different is what's cool...

example... why do you think they did Nike ID? so everyone could have the same shoe?/ stick?

I disagree, have you ever seen ovechkin in street clothes, he wears some ugly ass clothes, not at all cool, but gets a pass because he has skills.

He wears the mirror visor, he gets away with it because he has skills (until brodeur complained)

Those gloves are ugly, and to me, if I see someone wearing them, I think, "what a muppet" not "ohhhh, thats different, therefore cool"

I disagree, have you ever seen ovechkin in street clothes, he wears some ugly ass clothes, not at all cool, but gets a pass because he has skills.

He wears the mirror visor, he gets away with it because he has skills (until brodeur complained)

Those gloves are ugly, and to me, if I see someone wearing them, I think, "what a muppet" not "ohhhh, thats different, therefore cool"

LOLO.... so your telling me that because you have a $190 stick you should be able to have a 100MPH slap shot? or having your name on your gloves is Pre modona?

who beat you up on the playground...when you where a kid?

You'd probably get your ass kicked in my league for rocking crap like that.

Dude, your league must freakin rock!!

LOLO.... so your telling me that because you have a $190 stick you should be able to have a 100MPH slap shot? or having your name on your gloves is Pre modona?

No, I'm not saying that at all, but if you want to wear that, make sure you have the skill to back up the fact that you look like a complete tonk ass on the ice.

The priests with the canes at school when I was a kid done most of the beating, how bout you?

No need to get pissed - I respect you for the fact that you took the chance to order them for your store (God knows I wouldn't) but don't get pissed if customers don't like it.

I think I'd rock the white ones (depending, of course, on my team's colors). The logos don't look like they completely overpower that pair.

The black ones kinda cross the line, though. Provided there is a certain level of skill to go along with the gear, I think a guy should be allowed to dress with a little flair (anyone else just think of the movie 'Office Space'?). There comes a point, though, where things just get ridiculous - the darker pair of these gloves being a prime example. Hell, AO's mirrored visor is almost to the point where nobody, no matter how good he is, should be wearing it...still has a way to go before it's something too ugly/flashy for someone as good as AO to wear.