Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

The prison knife incident

Dammit, am I the only one that get's completely thrown off when JR, Mack or Chadd change their avatars? haha

Dammit, am I the only one that get's completely thrown off when JR, Mack or Chadd change their avatars? haha

I recognize people by their avatars, not their names, so I have to do a double take when they change their avatars.

Someone please put a picture of Frylock with the knife...

No, next Halloween will be Mr. T. I'll grow out my hair for a month then shave it into a mohawk.

That'll be bad-ass! Think of the intimidation sales you'll pull off in November...

"Fool...you want these skates..."

"I pity the fool, who's doesn't skate on Fuel's" <----that's your current skate of choice isn't it?

oh man, I can't wait to see the Mr. T get-up...

almost as good as my brother dressing up as Apollo Creed, and running around yelling "I WANT YOU!" and "Creed in Three!!!"

Oh god please don't ever quote them again or mention them by name.

Believe me, I didn't want to do it, but I felt obligated to say something else and that was the first applicable quote that came to mind.

I feel shame.

The new store boys made me proud. They are working on their own version. I damn near cried, I was so proud. I'll be consulting but letting them do the work - they have a right to be creative.

anyone ever see that show ghost hunters?

well...here's my contribution... and i think that guy sports a 'circle beard' now as well...

My hard-ass prison pose

shank3.JPG

4591.jpg