Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

The prison knife incident

Is there a version with a composite handle? I want to keep the overall weight down if I can.

A composite handle might affect the overall balance and make it blade heavy, which is a bad thing. I'd say go for the original? BTW JR, would you put it up on eBay in the near future? :ph34r:

...would you put it up on eBay in the near future? :ph34r:

Hahaha...I'd like to see that on eBay too. But I don't think they have a category for homemade prison weapons.

During my moment of madness, an Oggie grip came to mind. I'm sure Joe would've liked that.

Out of the three months I've worked at my LHS, I've sold one of those. Two are missing from the box. The one we sold and the one for display.

They're similar to a lot of accesory products, in that the customer needs to be educated.

When I was selling them on eBay, I often had questions about them. On the other hand, I had a number of people mention they wanted one because they had liked it on their friend's stick, so word-of-mouth obviously is the best referral.

That said, I don't think Joe would have minded an Oggie shank -- as long as you let people know it offered the best performance. :rolleyes:

During my moment of madness, an Oggie grip came to mind. I'm sure Joe would've liked that.

JR you know it! Being an Eastie boy I've made many a shank in my day.

Here's our latest grip we've been working on....

Oggie Newest Grip......The Ice Breaker.

We guarantee that the player with the Oggie Ice Breaker Grip will ALWAYS get the puck when fighting for it in the corners.....

My shareholders are gonna be pissed that I did this, but what the heck....

a career in discount surgery might be someting to think about.

10_05_DrNick.gif

I'd let him pull my wisdom teeth..... and put a nice 7/16 cut on my molars.

JR you know it! Being an Eastie boy I've made many a shank in my day.

Here's our latest grip we've been working on....

Oggie Newest Grip......The Ice Breaker.

We guarantee that the player with the Oggie Ice Breaker Grip will ALWAYS get the puck when fighting for it in the corners.....

My shareholders are gonna be pissed that I did this, but what the heck....

:o I had nightmares of you before I ever saw you!

Here are the pics -

My hard-ass prison pose

shank3.JPG

this may sound ridiculous... but for some reason when I see this pic, I think Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... you guys have similar facial features. hahaha...

I suggest you sue for character likeness!

Here are the pics -

My hard-ass prison pose

shank3.JPG

this may sound ridiculous... but for some reason when I see this pic, I think Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... you guys have similar facial features. hahaha...

I suggest you sue for character likeness!

I've thought the same thing :D