Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

The prison knife incident

Here are the pics -

Ready to slash someone who flexes my sticks!

shank.JPG

Felix is about to get it!

shank2.JPG

My hard-ass prison pose

shank3.JPG

The Widowmaker

shank4.JPG

Protecting my sharpener at all times

shank5.JPG

XXX marks the spot

shank6.JPG

JR, you're a LUNATIC MAN! Frickin' freakshow, I can't believe they let you handle sharp objects like that.

I love the tape job though.

I'm gonna get fired for creating WMDs at work.

I should include instructions on how to make your own. It's really easy - just need a skate blade, a crossgrinder and a butt end. Cut the butt end tenon off, then take a saw and cut a slit in the butt end. Insert blade, then hot melt glue it in. Shape blade with crossy and there you go!

Just don't kill anyone on my account, please.

...and I have a strong feeling that you will someday find yourself in a situation in which you will be able to/have to put all of that practice to good use.

Naw, I'm more into white collar crimes that would get me something Martha Stewart-y in punishment.

I think I was inches from being the first victim...

and I didn't even flex any twigs!

JR should start an Ebay biz for inmate shanks!!!!!!

A true marvel of craftsmanship.

haa... you should put a pic of that in the shop, and let all those who flex our sticks beware...

better yet, just let felix hold it like in the last picture. there is NOTHING more intimidating than a small doll holding a blade, lol.

Wow... that is just... I actually don't know. You could dress up in a rain slicker and go as the Gorton's Fisherman- THE RECKONING. I like how you put it with Felix the Cat, it made the knife seem a touch less threatening.

JR, thanks to you, Prison Shank is now the most common search term on Google the past 24 hours... Click the "I'm feeling lucky" button and your mug shows up!

Well, the shank is gonna die today. I'm going to have to destroy it. If I throw it away it may fall in the wrong hands and that would be unfortunate.