Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

Mission Helium?

whens the expected release date for those?

The guy that I talked to from Mission said end of September, 2004.

You won't catch me wearing a white skate. It will probably be dirty and yellow in no time. remember those Nike skates!!!

CCM had the new Vector PF 10 that I am sure must be lighter than the Helium. i picked it up at the Rink rat booth during the Torhs national championship. Two guys were also using them for team Rink rat. the skates looked Rad.

I'm surprised there is so little info on the product in here.

What I know from the Mission sales info sent out to dealers -

Its more than a pound lighter than Beemers!

Magnesium Alloy HiLo Chassis

New Sensory2 Outsole

New Helium Light Weight boot

Improved DNA strands

The Helium line is available in 4 models, the 950, 750, 550 and 350. Which I expect to neatly replace the D1 through 4.

I know some guys just got back from the IIHF Inline Worlds in Germany and said most of the guys on TEAM USA were wearing the 750. Justin - any comment on why they were wearing the 2nd best model in the line?

Maybe just because of the coloring!! (the 950 is all white with black trim, the 750 grey with black trim).

Geoff

As far as I saw, none of the american players were wearing the new line...

But don't quote me, I can be wrong. The players were mostly wearing Tour Beemers and Mission, but D1c I think.

I held the skates from Lee Sweatt (almost bought them over, too bad they weren't my size) and I do think he had the actual D1c...

The guys for IIHF did not have the new skates yet. Our Pro Team at NARCh were the first to get them. All but a few guys skates on the 950...

The guys for IIHF did not have the new skates yet. Our Pro Team at NARCh were the first to get them. All but a few guys skates on the 950...

honestly, how hot were those jerseys? who's idea is it to do that kinda stuff? Is that a company move, or a player thing?

honestly, how hot were those jerseys? who's idea is it to do that kinda stuff? Is that a company move, or a player thing?

From Justin 1933

That was me.....I wanted to do something people went WTF!!!!!

From the looks of it, you got the reaction you were looking for. :D

For those of us that didn't get to attend, can you show some pics?

That is the hottest shit I've seen. EVER. You've got to get me one.

I'll take two or three

Justin- Those are projoy jerseys...correct?

My house team was going to get them as a joke, and get matching pants, but our league supervisor said it wasnt appropriate.

We should get an MSH jersey sale :P

I believe they are. I had seen the Tux ones in the catalogue.

My guess is that we can't buy them.

no, you cant. I have already tried. Pro Joy wont sell you someone else's "custom" jersey.