Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

Mission Helium?

i liked the white ones alot more, just to bad mission got thier butts kicked in the pro division... anyone else see the white ones, in person, looked to much better with the gloves and the pads on the goalie

I meant to ask Justin if that was him. Actually, I was supposed to go down to cincy that day to see 'em play. Unfortunately, I had to help with a data center power down this past weekend. <_<

The pads are pretty sweet looking as well!

I would LOVE to get a set of those Jerseys for my inline team... holy mackeral!

The jeresys are different from the ones in the catalog....I may need to talk to Dave and get those into the line...

And we didn't get our butts kick...We had a shitty game against Pama Cyclones (BTW, I pulled myself 3/4 of the way through the game and ended up puking my brains out on the bench...Food Poisining I think)....We lost to the Mudcats by 2 (one was an open net)....I swear I think our team in jinxed.

food poisoning it one of the worst things you can experience.

I had it one time, and i seriously thought i was going to die. Luckily i got back to my house(i have no idea how) and just stayed in the bathroom the whole day.

You actually played through that? You got some balls my friend :)

Too bad we lost....

At least we looked good...

yes, although ktek won, you guys sure looked a helluva lot better :D

Justin,

the Helium vs 'Cats matchup was one of, if not the most exciting game of the tournament...you guys were close...and Helium vs KTEK would have been an intriuging game...

but i know why you really did formal wear jerseys...they soften the image of Gerry and keep him out of the box on occasion...i mean..could a guy in a tux really do that to someone?

Back to topic... Has anybody seen other pictures of the new helium skates??

Where can I see some (expect in the Narch gallery)?

Thanks

ok, I found this picture who shows a little more of the Helium line

Not that great I know but it's the only one were you can see the other models aswell.

I'm digging the first model starting from the left :) ...as I'm liking the 950!

71604_15.jpg

saw the helium tonite at my rink, the shop was closed so i only saw the display, didnt catch a look to see if they had any in the store. next weeks game is earlier and should be able to catch a look

I saw a brocure at my lhs last night. I don't particularly care for the white skates, but some of the lower end models looked pretty sweet.

Wonder what they're gonna run, cost wise. B)

Any update/ specs on the other models from the Helium line?

:huh:

Is it possible to see some pictures please

Thanks

If you want to see the lower end skates from the Helium line (from 550 to A50), go and have a look at the website of greatskate...

Unfortunately, the higher models aren't shown yet :(

EDIT: Didn't saw Justin put some pictures on. Sorry for the dubbel use

Does Mission have any distributors in Arizona? Or will people have to order from Great Skate etc...?

Also, how are the skates sized in comparison to shoe size?