Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

Mission Helium?

JR...is this the big secret you guys were hinting about a couple weeks back? I can't remember where the thread started, but you had some big secret you couldn't share yet...There was a Company guy hinting with you but I can't remember if it was Mission or Easton.

Nice looking gloves though.

the palms remind me too much of a lacrosse glove, which isnt a bad thing. That must mean good grip ;)

Definately getting a pair soon

Nice, really nice, kinda reminds me of the Quests but with white instead of grey.

someone did some snooping. The flash intro doesnt really show you much but the main features and the look, hopefully tomorrow the clickables will be working. The skate looks really nice, like a mix of d1c with wicked lights/vsi's but in almost all white.

didu hack into the site NJ2000devils?

BTW those skates are SICK!!!! nice job Justin!!!! love the integration like someone else said on here.it has the look of a wicked light.....my favorite skate:) with a more futureistic look.....how much lighter are they compared to the d1c? A noticeable amount or not really?

he didnt hack, go to missionhockey.com then to the roller hockey section then in the address bar remove the "rh_04_home.html" and replace it with "HELIUM.html"

eh, i dont like 'em. I hope that they're isnt a whole line looking like that. If there is, im going to have to stock up on D1C's for a while, for when i dont use my s500's.

I'm not a fan of the look to be honest. I like the chasis and wheels though, I'm hoping to try out some Factory wheels fairly soon. However the boot is a little too white for me, they remind me of some old Fila rollerblades.

I'm not sure what I think about them at this point. (great find on the link NJ2000)

I'll look more in the next few hours and get a better look.

The whole line is not white...We just wanted to make a high end skate that people went, WOW...That is really cool....Some may hate the white, but I think it is stellar...

The new DNA Strands are what I think are one of the best features of the boot...They are injection molded and work 100x better than the old DNA...More durable as well.

Aesthetically i'm not sold on the boot as yet, but it may be a grower. The Chassis looks decent.

Is there a protective line too?

The new DNA strands are on all models with DNA...The skates are on display right now at the NARCh event...That is what the count down timer was for...