Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Gear Whores, what do you gearwhore the most?

Everything...just realized I have four helmets (2 pretty much brand new), must have over 10 sticks, and 2 pairs pants. I've gotten rid of all my usable gloves (gave me an excuse to order some R8 lites for this season)

Everything...just realized I have four helmets (2 pretty much brand new)

Helemts:

1 Jofa 690 Med Black

1 Jofa 690 Large Black

1 RBK 8k Large Black

1 RBK 8K Large White

1 Itech HC85pro Black

1 Jofa 235 Black

I guess I'm worse than I thought.

spare one of those 8ks chadd? I'm hesitant to shell out $150 for one :unsure:

Sorry, black for officiating and white for playing. I got a good deal on mine here, keep an eye out and you might catch a deal too.

but if you find a good deal on one you got to hope that you beat me to it, if it's a large black/navy 8k. ;)

Everything...just realized I have four helmets (2 pretty much brand new)

Helemts:

1 Jofa 690 Med Black

1 Jofa 690 Large Black

1 RBK 8k Large Black

1 RBK 8K Large White

1 Itech HC85pro Black

1 Jofa 235 Black

I guess I'm worse than I thought.

Thanks for taking my guilt away! :lol:

Sad thing is I've gone back to using my old Bauer 5000 from my peewee days (5 years old?), which I still find most comfortable. Damn impulse buys :(

where are things for sale here? I just started coming here about a week ago so I'm new to things here haha.

where are things for sale here? I just started coming here about a week ago so I'm new to things here haha.

You don't get to see that for a while. Sorry, but we've had issues with new members in the past and we try to weed out the people who are just here to sell stuff.

oh that makes sense. i noticed some other features were off limits as well. about how long before i will be able to have those features?

oh that makes sense. i noticed some other features were off limits as well. about how long before i will be able to have those features?

You should have access to everything else right now. Nobody can post in the News area and all the product review areas require moderator approval. The time before you can see the marketplace varies for each member.

oh, well i wasn't able to post my user photo thing, i guess that was just an error. thanks for letting me know these things though, i was clueless until now.

oh, well i wasn't able to post my user photo thing, i guess that was just an error. thanks for letting me know these things though, i was clueless until now.

Nobody can post those pics. As most of our members are minors, it's a rule to cover our asses.

oh i see. sorry for posting that thread earlier, i guess you'll have to bear with my being ignorant to this place for a while until i get used to everything.

Shoulder pads for me believe it or not. I only recently found a pair that I feel comfy in. I have quite a few lying around the place that I've bought, worn, and never wore again because I couldn't move in them for one reason or another.

Shoulder pads for me believe it or not. I only recently found a pair that I feel comfy in. I have quite a few lying around the place that I've bought, worn, and never wore again because I couldn't move in them for one reason or another.

Who are you wearing these days?

I was lucky to get an old school Cooper SBDII that fits me best! Before that I was on a pair of Itech's. I forget the model number but it starts with a 6. How about yourself?

For me, my weakness is OPS. I'm a sucker to wanna try out all top end sticks and see how they are different (puck feel, shooting characteristics, etc.).

I was lucky to get an old school Cooper SBDII that fits me best! Before that I was on a pair of Itech's. I forget the model number but it starts with a 6. How about yourself?

Sher-Wood 5030 Traditions, you ever give these a try?

I had a look-see my last trip to Detroit, but ended up buying something else. I'll keep this in mind, although I don't want to shop for another pair! I have to many! Haha! :P

I don't have a true count but I'm kind of embarased to say I went out and bought five huge garbage cans (brand new, never been used for trash) and filled them with my Pro return gloves, and pants. Bauer XXX's,Bauer 5000's, Nikes, Eagles, CCM and Easton's in the gloves. Nike, Bauer, and Easton pants. Many of the gloves have names on them and many of the pants have diff. team logos.

Pre, let's just say my wife must never find out. Someday if I get real ambitious, I'll lay them all out and take some pics just so you guys don't think I'm pulling your, well you know. the joke on my team is before anyone buys any equipt., check with me first to see what i have in stock, and I've actually made a couple bucks here and there with out being an actual retailer. I've gotten some good deals on some things and have a few connections with an equipt guy.

just so there are no misunderstandings I'm also not mentioning these things to try to sell anything. I don't want anyone to think I'm looking to advertise.

You should give the cooper SB89's a shot.