Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

1994 CCM Catalog

Here are some skates from the 1994 CCM catalog.

Front cover

CCM1994.jpg

2 page spread of 652 Pump Tacks- whats old is new again!

CCM1994001.jpg

CCM1994002.jpg

652 Vaku Tacks and 552 Super Tacks- Chelly is looking for his next pair

CCM1994003.jpg

The rest of the protective line is nothing to remember! If the name Howard Zunenshine means anything to you, then you have been in this business a long time.

Theres still a brand new pair of 352s sitting in my garage that my dad never used...think I'll put them up for display in my room or something.

1994 wow...

Anyone knows have old the 752´s are?

billede045dg2.th.jpg

I played on those to the beginning of september last year. But i can´t remember how old they are :rolleyes: .

ROFL!! When I looked at the cover, I swear I thought it said "1994 hardGOONS catalog"

Keep the old catalogs coming! They are awesome.

1994 wow...

Anyone knows have old the 752´s are?

billede045dg2.th.jpg

I played on those to the beginning of september last year. But i can´t remember how old they are :rolleyes: .

Those came out in 96

Those are beauties...

1994 wow time goes by, the same year my second child was born...

To tell you the truth, I can't decide on what's the prettiest (those sweet things or her)... :ph34r:

the goalie on my fall beer league team still rocks the pump goal skates and has a pair of the 652 pumps for when he skates out. both are still in pretty good shape, especially the player pair, which doesn't see much action.

Theres still a brand new pair of 352s sitting in my garage that my dad never used...think I'll put them up for display in my room or something

I did that with my 652 Vacutacks, they are now artwork in the upstairs hallway................

I had a pair of those 752's. One of the best pairs of skates I ever owned.That was the first time I switched over to CCM from Bauers which I wore exclusively up to that point. After those 752's I never went back to Bauer skates.

Theres still a brand new pair of 352s sitting in my garage that my dad never used...think I'll put them up for display in my room or something

I did that with my 652 Vacutacks, they are now artwork in the upstairs hallway................

Same: 652 pumps downstairs.