Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Esposito's skates

well i kno the roller guys i know scott pincus and oliver i dont kno if u kno them but they show me the goods

i cant rember his last name but its not that i dont think

i kno hes not the one for ccm hes for rbk roller

and the new protective gear comming out for 08

That's strange, i thought all RBK/JOFA protecting gear still were made, where it's allways been made, in Malung-Sweden..

well its not being made here idk where it is being made were just designing them here

Whatever new skate that might me, i hope it fits my foot ;) At the moment CCM (assuming its a new CCM) just got the slimfeet Vectors out there so an old Tacks-ish fit line couldnt hurt. End of the upcoming season im in for new skates and so i wouldnt be sad if they were new old Tacks.

JR get your HESF (Hockey Equipment Special Forces) to this very rink and get us photos :ph34r:

Not necessarily. Stranger things have come back from the dead, like Pump skates!

Pumps weren't discontinued over poor sales.

[/quote

The product life cycle of the Pump ran its course. That is why it was put to rest the first time. As for Tacks skates in the last five years, where was the technology? Where was the marketing? There was no sizzle to sell. Sad but easy business decision to cancel Tacks skates in 2007.

Now I'm looking forward to what Twinkie has to show us.

Really? I coulda sworn JR (not sure) said they're coming back for 08.

That's what CCM said, Tacks will be back.

The guys over at CCM have been hinting that the Tacks could be back.