Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

PETA, sic balls!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2940065

Fifty-four pit bulls were recovered from the property during searches in April, along with a "rape stand," used to hold dogs in place for mating;
Fights would end when one dog died or with the surrender of the losing dog, which was sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method, according to the documents. The property has an above-ground swimming pool, and investigators were seen looking into the pool Friday.

During a June search of the property, investigators uncovered the graves of seven pit bulls that were killed by members of "Bad Newz Kennels" following sessions to test whether dogs would be good fighters, the documents said.

I want nothing more than Michael Vick and his already-proven criminal family to be put into said 'rape stand' and have pitbulls shoved up their ass.

Vick is full of shite. He cannot blame this on his family any more. That is a typical criminal response. It's all who you hang with,

I agree with you Mack. Get the stand ready!

Anyone else see the Behind the Lines on this like a month ago? I went from not giving a shit about it to being absolutely disgusted. Hopefully Vick gets some jail time that coincides with this upcoming season so homeboy Harrington gets to play.

Vick didn't live in the house.

Also, PETA is pretty much a more underhanded organization than any of the people they attack.

It really doesn't matter that he didn't live there; he owned it.

Duck, the PETA reference almost clipped you that time.

amazing that the nfl is apparently full of felons and still has better ratings then the nhl

im not exactly the biggest PETA supporter but seriously, thats horrible and michael vick should get locked up for that

Let's face it, it's a better sport to watch for the masses. As for Vick, I want to see the new tough cop commissioner give him the Pacman treatment.

Edit: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2940312

Would Vick be sent to jail if he is convicted?

Yes. It's hard to imagine any other outcome. The charges are serious, and the evidence against Vick presented at trial will be nasty. The government's case includes evidence that Vick and his cohorts "tested" pit bulls for ferocity. If the dogs failed the test, the indictment charges, they were executed by hanging or drowning. In one case, with Vick present, the indictment says a dog was slammed to the ground until it was dead. In another incident, a dog was soaked with a hose and then electrocuted. Those aren't the sort of transgressions that lead to probation and community service. It's the kind of behavior that results in punishment, and the punishment will be jail time.

Wow, what a piece of absolute crap.

Also, PETA is pretty much a more underhanded organization than any of the people they attack.

Doesn't matter...if you own a house and drugs are being sold out of it, sorry, it's your house

Apart from the title of the thread, what does peta have to do with this.

If there is some way for Vick to fall, and simultaneously land on sharpened bamboo in a way that it goes under every one of his fingernails, it would be too good for that scumbag.

PETA is not the issue for Vick here, The Federal Government is.

Vick always has been and always will be a piece of shit. Just like his younger brother. And the thing that drives me nuts is I know that the Atlanta Falcons are trying to stand up for him and be behind him through this, but the statement they released on ESPN yesterday made it sound like Vick was being personally attacked about the whole time and that everyone was disgusted at the tactics being used to try and prosecute him.

If your man enough to brutally kill animals, be man enough to take the punishment when your caught. Vick's a bitch.

And as Mack said in the first post, I'd love to see an eye for an eye, throw him against the ground until he's almost dead or put him on the "rape stand", to get this shit stopped for good, they are going to really have to start laying harsher punishments down. But knowing our legal system and knowing that he's a pro-athlete, its all talk until there is proof that he will be "severely punished".

If there is some way for Vick to fall, and simultaneously land on sharpened bamboo in a way that it goes under every one of his fingernails, it would be too good for that scumbag.

No. He loses his feet below the ankles. Then his hands at the wrists. Then his nose. And then his left eye followed by his right.

No. He loses his feet below the ankles. Then his hands at the wrists. Then his nose. And then his left eye followed by his right.

Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why; so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness is yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman that cries out, 'dear god what is that thing!' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why; so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness is yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman that cries out, 'dear god what is that thing!' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

I haven't heard that since 10th grade lol.

I had to check....Atlanta doesn't play in Cleveland this year...can you imagine the shit storm that would rain down on them from the Dog Pound?

I had to check....Atlanta doesn't play in Cleveland this year...can you imagine the shit storm that would rain down on them from the Dog Pound?

Vick won't be playing anywhere this year.

I realize that...but the TEAM would have taken a beating at the hands of the 'Pound fans...don't you think?

He hasn't been convicted of anything yet, I don't believe the team or the league can suspend him. Yet.

He hasn't been convicted of anything yet, I don't believe the team or the league can suspend him. Yet.

The new NFL Commish doesn't like player who do things that cast a shadow on the League....was Pacman convicted of anything when he was suspended...(I'm asking...I cant' remember)

They want to improve the League's image...so "Conduct unbecoming..." or something like that will be the wording, but I'd say guilty or not....Vick is going to sit..for at least SOME of the season.

The new NFL Commish doesn't like player who do things that cast a shadow on the League....was Pacman convicted of anything when he was suspended...(I'm asking...I cant' remember)

They want to improve the League's image...so "Conduct unbecoming..." or something like that will be the wording, but I'd say guilty or not....Vick is going to sit..for at least SOME of the season.

Pacman has been convicted of multiple offenses if I remember correctly.

Goodell can suspend him even before being convicted. That was said many times in the cases of Henry, Pac Man, and Tank. Granted they were all in fact convicted, but with all of this evidence, it appears Vick will be convicted.

If he is suspended before conviction however, the NFLPA may have something to say about it.

Goodell can suspend him even before being convicted. That was said many times in the cases of Henry, Pac Man, and Tank. Granted they were all in fact convicted, but with all of this evidence, it appears Vick will be convicted.

If he is suspended before conviction however, the NFLPA may have something to say about it.

Assuming he is guilty, and it sure looks like he is, I hope they lock his ass away for a long time. I don't believe that he will ever serve a day in jail unless someone rolls on him and can connect him directly with the operations and is able to produce proof to back up the testimony.

yeah, peta has not much to do with this.

i cant stand peta, personally. They annoy me about as much as that fat tub of goo Michael Moore.

Pacman had minor charges and one case that was going to be big but got dropped. Nothing federal though, this is the UNITED STATES against Vick. If he has an inkling of knowing that he's guilty he should probably eat a bullet because his pretty little "thug" ass won't hear himself fart for years if he ends up in prison.

Funny how ass-clowns like Vick think they are all big and bad until presented with the prospect of living with guys who REALLY ARE big and VERY BAD. I would like to see him in GP for about a year as part of his sentence. I don't think he would last much longer than that.