Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Briggy

Chick with a vapor XX

Flabby? Damn dude, you got pretty high standards. That girl has got some nice tit-tays.

nah i dont think shes asian... and what do u mean they must be fake if shes asian? my GFs half asian half american and shes a 34 DD.... shes 15 so obviously there not fake :D

nah i dont think shes asian... and what do u mean they must be fake if shes asian? my GFs half asian half american and shes a 34 DD.... shes 15 so obviously there not fake :D

hmmm you have any pics?? lol jp man (but seriously post some pics!!)

She has a darker complexion and is in Texas...yeah, Asian would have been my first guess too. Jesus.

:D Exceptions, Tyler, they do happen.

hahaha i used to... they were of us in our modano jerseys at sadies.... i dont think i have them any more.. sorry :P

You can't even see her eyes. She could have the greatest eyes in the world for all we know. Her smile is semi-retarded though.

I'm pretty sure she's trying to hold back a laugh.

hahaha i used to... they were of us in our modano jerseys at sadies.... i dont think i have them any more.. sorry :P

shit.....oh well :D

shit.....oh well :D

Yeah i saw them once, DAMN!

You can't even see her eyes.  She could have the greatest eyes in the world for all we know.  Her smile is semi-retarded though.

Sort of a cross between nervous laugh and sheer terror as the creep with the camera's screaming "SHOW ME SEXY! THE STICK ISN'T SELLING ITSELF! SMILE OR THIS PUPPY DIES!"

QUOTE (kosydar @ Jul 19 2004, 03:48 PM)

You can't even see her eyes. She could have the greatest eyes in the world for all we know. Her smile is semi-retarded though. 

Or a fart...

The dude deserves some extra bids just for the stellar idea, but i'm sure there's gotta be an additional video on ebay with what happened next!

Dude has a new model. You guys who thought the first had a little baby fat will like her.

I like them both :) . Seriously though, I want to know more about this guy. Either he has great luck with the ladies OR he owns a titty bar as well as a pro shop. If the later is case, he is my hero.

Some clever marketing, that's for sure.

Look how many hits the guy has received for each auction. But you can't say they have helped tremendously in the actual selling of the sticks as the prices aren't too high at the moment. But hey, there's still two days left in most of the auctions.