Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

Just got the call about ten minutes ago by an unnamed source.. I have the chance to take a pick from all 30 jerseys from rbk.

how many teams have yet to unvail?

havent seen colorado's yet

Colorado, Dallas, Toronto, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, New Jersey, Edmonton, Phoenix.

ANA/SJ

Anaheim will keep the same as they had last year, I saw it. I also supposed Buffalo will keep the same jerseys since they changed last year too and they already have the "vertical look".

Expect the Oilers to have a similar jersey to Florida. I mean lines all the way down the sleeves with horizontal lines inside the sleeves.

North Bay Centennials jersey circa 1985, classic Cooperall jersey styling to go with long pants. All CHL teams wore jerseys similar to this. Do those sleeves look similar or what?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/Da.../JERSEYS013.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/Da.../JERSEYS014.jpg

The future of the NHL jersey. This is an authentic from SM-Liiga in Finland.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/Da.../JERSEYS009.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/Da.../JERSEYS011.jpg

The future of the NHL jersey. This is an authentic from SM-Liiga in Finland.

Logo'd all to hell...BUT...it still looks like a hockey jersey.

I really hope they don't butcher Chicago's or Colorado's. Those are my two favorite jerseys in the league (well, the darks).

Chicago is an Original 6...so, if what we've seen so far holds true...it'll be okay.

Colorado on the other hand...who knows.

I hope they don't go with the Footprint from the shoulder as the main logo.

I got myself a colorado road jersey, can't wait to get it!! but I'm not sure if it will be shipped before the official release of all of them

Road jersey? That means you ordered a white one? Usually, people prefers the dark ones.

I really hope they don't butcher Chicago's or Colorado's. Those are my two favorite jerseys in the league (well, the darks).

Chicago is an Original 6...so, if what we've seen so far holds true...it'll be okay.

Colorado on the other hand...who knows.

I hope they don't go with the Footprint from the shoulder as the main logo.

I highly doubt they'd go with just the foot logo. Everyone seems to love the mountain A, so why change it?

-EDIT-Also, the new Avalanche jersey is going to be unveiled on Wednesday next week. They had an article in the local newspaper this morning...

According to one of my buddies back in Jersey, Danius Zubrus told him that the Devils' jerseys will remain of the same design. Hearsay, for now, but I didn't expect that they'd change much, anyways.

Something's for sure, I would prefer to have Dion Phaneuf on my side and not against me. Now, try to tell him you don't like what he's wearing!

capt.a2ec01e31a6843ae8b2c0bdf208d6be1.calgary_flames_uniforms_hockey_jmc101.jpg

Phaneuf looks ready to kick some serious a$$!

No kidding, they new unis are really growing on me. On the players, they do look great. The more I look at it, the more I find it true that vertical lines make them look faster and more agile. I love how the yellow and white stripes continue on the pants. Even the blank stripe behind the socks grows on me.

No kidding, they new unis are really growing on me. On the players, they do look great...

Yeah, they do look better on the players then on a hanger, or spread out on a table. Although I've noticed watching the Super Series...Canada is wearing Nike Swift...and the Russians are wearing a more traditional cut jersey. A lot of the Russians LOOK like they are bigger than the Canadians, even though for the most part they are all the same size guys.

It'll be interesting to see what the League's big men (Chara, McGratton etc...) look like in them.

Something's for sure, I would prefer to have Dion Phaneuf on my side and not against me. Now, try to tell him you don't like what he's wearing!

capt.a2ec01e31a6843ae8b2c0bdf208d6be1.calgary_flames_uniforms_hockey_jmc101.jpg

Phaneuf looks ready to kick some serious a$$!

No kidding, they new unis are really growing on me. On the players, they do look great. The more I look at it, the more I find it true that vertical lines make them look faster and more agile. I love how the yellow and white stripes continue on the pants. Even the blank stripe behind the socks grows on me.

Will there be each players national flag on the shoulders? That would be rad.

Im not sure. Coudl be possible, could be also the players national flag. Lombardi and Phaneuf are from Canada, so it would be cool to see a Kipper jersey or something as a 'proof'.