Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

My largest, most universal complaint about these things is the neck. Do fans needs to know they're watching NHL hockey by seeing the shield at the adam's apple? Every clean, nice jersey has a huge off-color logo right in the middle that ruins any attempt at looking nice.

Leave it for practice jerseys, but move it to the bottom hem (front and back if you have to), but just get it out of the way.

I think a cool idea would be to include the team logo, the town name, and the NHL shield at the bottom somewhere.

My largest, most universal complaint about these things is the neck. Do fans needs to know they're watching NHL hockey by seeing the shield at the adam's apple? Every clean, nice jersey has a huge off-color logo right in the middle that ruins any attempt at looking nice.

Leave it for practice jerseys, but move it to the bottom hem (front and back if you have to), but just get it out of the way.

I think a cool idea would be to include the team logo, the town name, and the NHL shield at the bottom somewhere.

There are many, many, many things wrong with the new jerseys but I would put the sleeves and smaller logos as a tie for the top reason(s).

Pay attention to the pics of Briere's steel. The pic where he is shooting on Parent, it looks solid black. I was thinking it may have been the light playing tricks on me but every other pic of him he has dark steel even when compared to others in the same pic. Is Easton coming our with a Vapor 8 syle blade or am I just off my rocker?

It's because those two teams don't have designs that accentuate the new look...that's why it doesn't look that bad.

The Original 6 jerseys look bad with the new hem cut. Detroit's shoulders look atrocious - I'm dreading what NYR white is going to look like worn.

It's because those two teams don't have designs that accentuate the new look...that's why it doesn't look that bad.

The Original 6 jerseys look bad with the new hem cut. Detroit's shoulders look atrocious - I'm dreading what NYR white is going to look like worn.

I'm not a huge fan of Detroit's either. On smaller players they look better, but the pic of saw of Ryno looked awful. Waiting to see how the other original 6 jerseys transfer over.

I was playing NHL 08 and the other guy was the Rangers, and wore his white, it was rough.

JR, do you know how many actual template patterns are available? Will we ever see Edge jerseys for team orders?

Again...horizontal stripes....why not on Toronto's? I'm not a Leaf fan...but as far as a classic looking hockey shirt...they had a great one.

didn't people in the know of equipment say otherwise when i suggested that there would be MIA gloves branded with warrior?

Could be just for him. Remember Modano's "RBK's"?

They do anything for pros...regardless of what they are planning to do for retail.

didn't people in the know of equipment say otherwise when i suggested that there would be MIA gloves branded with warrior?

Could be just for him. Remember Modano's "RBK's"?

They do anything for pros...regardless of what they are planning to do for retail.

Let's see if all of the new warrior retail gloves look like that. I don't believe they will have one design for the pros and something entirely different for retail.

The MIA gloves will be branded Warrior at the NHL level. Doesn't make sense to pay a fee for a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Will Warrior use the MIA design for their retail gloves, continue with their current offerings or both? I can't imagine they would have their guys using the striped gloves and not offer them for sale.

I think it was what, 4?

No idea re: team orders - my guess is you will see the replica stuff, but not the real deal.

That's it? Interesting...