Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

Nice to see they didn't screw that one up, here's hoping for the rest of the Original 6.

I doubt they could since the rest are just a logo in the middle of the jersey!

But you never know.

with the colored triangles at the top, it looks very similar to the new york giants jersey styling.

man do i hate these new jerseys. i hate the tightness, i hate all the changes, i hate how money makes everything about a classic game change for the worse.

As a massive rangers fan, I couldn't be more stoked with those jerseys. Exact same design on the new material. I'm relieved but at the same time knew they wouldnt mess with it. I think the tighter writing wont even be noticeable once they get pulled over the equipment. All in all, couldnt be happier.

As a massive rangers fan, I couldn't be more stoked with those jerseys. Exact same design on the new material. I'm relieved but at the same time knew they wouldnt mess with it. I think the tighter writing wont even be noticeable once they get pulled over the equipment. All in all, couldnt be happier.

Here's hoping the RedWings follow the NYR suit and don't go fucking up a classic.

Here's hoping the RedWings follow the NYR suit and don't go fucking up a classic.

They aren't going to change.

One thing I'm noticing with all these new jerseys is that a lot of guys are going to have to ask for super long sleeves. Jesus the sleeves on these things are like pre-school shirts.

One thing I'm noticing with all these new jerseys is that a lot of guys are going to have to ask for super long sleeves. Jesus the sleeves on these things are like pre-school shirts.

Yep. These jerseys really do suck bad.

Are the sleeves that short or are the bottoms of the jerseys that much longer to make the appear short?

Are the sleeves that short or are the bottoms of the jerseys that much longer to make the appear short?

There's a drop tail on both sides of the jersey. Plus, sleeves are not going to be baggy. Didn't you watch the All-Star Game?

Actually I didn't. How can you even call it an All-Star game anymore, I personally think its a waste of time and they should just keep on going through the season without it.

Nah, it's just you. ;)

I don't understand the back - no need for the color break to accentuate the RBK logo. It should've kept on going across.

The red numbers look bad.

-edit- double post -edit-

Weird, but for the last coulpe of weeks when I've viewed MSH, sometimes the posts have been out of sync with whats actually been posted in the various topics. Like you go back in time or something....

Must be a cookie malfunction?

Besides the Capitals jerseys I agree, they have pretty much all been a let down.

the rangers and kings hardly changed at all and the bruins did a solid job as well.

The NHL is 0-for-everyone with these jerseys.

I don't know, I think the NYR, Boston, and Columbus uni's are solid

The extra long back is bothering the hell out of me. It is totally out of place on a hockey jersey. Unfortunately for me, I am thinking of a traditional hockey jersey which now has officially been destroyed if you are anything but Original 6.

And that $400 retail price tag is another dumb idea. The next guy to complain about the price of top end skates gets one of these jerseys in his face. Way to go Gary. You really don't have a clue. Now I know why Brian Burke left the NHL front office for the Ducks. He got the last laugh, the Stanley Cup his way, old school.