Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

use a hair dryer to the arch area while standing in the boot fully laced, that way the only part you will affect is the arch...

that should release the pressure in that area

just my opinion

so you found the one95 skate size to be the same as the 90, minus the width

I wore a 7.5 ee in the 90 and ordered the same size in the 95, just hoping these bad boys fit

Risky move there man i heard they are a lot different fit.... Anyways once my shop gts them in there 620 with Tax s i dunno im still going ot buy the one75's if they fit my foot the supreme70 felt good just can't wait for these skates to come to Texas.

The one 75 does fit differently then the one90 Right?? :huh:

I tried on the 7.5d and the fit felt fine length wise, but obviously the width wasnt there

Pure hockey doesnt have them and breakaway only carries d with skates

mine are supposed to be arriving in the mail tomorrow, I'm so nervous now... I just can't wait to lace them up and get out on the ice

I'm also really nervous about the fit, a lot of people I talked to said they went from the one90 to the 95 in the same size, others say they havent

we'll see tomorrow

mine are supposed to be arriving in the mail tomorrow, I'm so nervous now... I just can't wait to lace them up and get out on the ice

I'm also really nervous about the fit, a lot of people I talked to said they went from the one90 to the 95 in the same size, others say they havent

we'll see tomorrow

Interesting, are you talking length or width? I know people in EE One90s went to D width One95s, but different lengths as well? Have people been going up or down half a size?

we'll see tomorrow

Interesting, are you talking length or width? I know people in EE One90s went to D width One95s, but different lengths as well? Have people been going up or down half a size?

I went down half a size.

we'll see tomorrow

I'm actually pretty confident the 7.5 will fit me, I tried on a pair at a LHS and the length seemed fine I'm just worried about ordering a pair of skates online without knowing the true feel.

If the 95ee is wider than the one90 I'd be pretty happy! I honestly couldnt see a skate being to wide for me, my feet are pretty wide.

we'll see tomorrow

I'm actually pretty confident the 7.5 will fit me, I tried on a pair at a LHS and the length seemed fine I'm just worried about ordering a pair of skates online without knowing the true feel.

If the 95ee is wider than the one90 I'd be pretty happy! I honestly couldnt see a skate being to wide for me, my feet are pretty wide.

Why would you screw your LHS by ordering skates online?

this seems to always come up on MSH

I understand its important to support your LHS but when your LHS charges 650 plus TAX and another source is charging 499.99 (5 for shipping)... there comes to a point where you need to be an educated consumer. You're not talking about 30 bucks... thats some serious money

I understand its important to support your LHS but when your LHS charges 650 plus TAX and another source is charging 499.99 (5 for shipping)... there comes to a point where you need to be an educated consumer. You're not talking about 30 bucks... thats some serious money

If you have the sole intention of using your LHS as a fitting room, then you should order a bunch of pairs online and return the ones that don't fit. It isn't right to waste an LHS worker's time just for your own conveniance.

If you have the sole intention of using your LHS as a fitting room, then you should order a bunch of pairs online and return the ones that don't fit. It isn't right to waste an LHS worker's time just for your own conveniance.

Youre kinda right but a) I dont have 2 grand to shell out up front. B) if by LHS worker you mean a 16 year old who simply handed me the skate to lace up myself and try the skate on, I dont really feel that bad

The only reason im not ordering from letterman is because i want to give my LHS the money. I mean thye went throught the trouble of sizing me, letting me wear skates of theirs I'm just saying the only thing i buy online is gloves becasue they dont size me i size myself. And i actually ave never bought gloves online i bought an SL once. I should repent my sins for that and for getting off topic. Well they might fit they might not.

I have to agree with ddbowdoin. In my case, Hockey Giant and Hockey Monkey are my "LHS's" and they're gonna make money no matter what I do, not to mention the fact that I have been given attitude and poor service over the years from each of them, yet I don't have much of a choice locally when it comes to buying gear, which is why I still shop there.

Now, If I had a small shop around here that I had been shopping at for years who definitely needed my business, then I would be a little more inclined to help them out by ordering there. But when we're talking a difference of $150+ on a pair of skates, I can't blame others for going where the deals are - online or not.

Ya mines pretty small its located in the mall and I only get crap from one guy the rest are cool except i went and got my skates stretched there and they closed an hour early and I still dont have my skates. :unsure:

The only reason im not ordering from letterman is because i want to give my LHS the money. I mean thye went throught the trouble of sizing me, letting me wear skates of theirs I'm just saying the only thing i buy online is gloves becasue they dont size me i size myself. And i actually ave never bought gloves online i bought an SL once. I should repent my sins for that and for getting off topic. Well they might fit they might not.

if you have that financial freedom to make that choice then all the power to you but I like my money so I decided to keep it

I usually don't especialy after quitting my job so i can play for the varstiy team at my highschool because camps and tryouts are starting already.

not to sound like a dick but I dont live in a small town where you actually have mom and pops stores, my LHS are owned by some very wealthy people

just the city attitude

not to sound like a dick but I dont live in a small town where you actually have mom and pops stores, my LHS are owned by some very wealthy people

just the city attitude

Where due to the rent and other costs of being in an expensive area, the LHS needs to have higher prices to survive.

true, true... I dont really feel that I have a true LHS here

pure is going down the drain, breakaway carries limited stock, sports etc is real nice but they close at like 4 and they dont realize people have professions