Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyplaya97

Stories Behind Your Username

I am the audio engineer for three sports facilities here in Chicago.

UC=United Center...CP=Comiskey Park/US Cellular Field...SF=Soldier Field....dB=a logarithmic unit of measurement that expresses the magnitude of a physical quantity (usually power) relative to a specified or implied reference level. Its logarithmic nature allows very large or very small ratios to be represented by a convenient number, in a similar manner to scientific notation. Being essentially a ratio, it is a dimensionless unit. Decibels are useful for a wide variety of measurements in acoustics, physics, electronics and other disciplines.

Thanks wikipedia!

i made my mine because everything cougarcaptain87 posts is dumb and i wanted to hate on him.

Is this an ex or what, Cougar?

my last name is tuchowski - pronunced two house key - somehow the middle part got dropped one day and thats how 2keys came about

QUOTE(cougarkiller98 @ Aug 18 2007, 05:39 PM)

i made my mine because everything cougarcaptain87 posts is dumb and i wanted to hate on him.

its 2 retards at my other store who i hang out with and they thought itd be funny to post something against me every chance they get.

QUOTE(cougarkiller98 @ Aug 18 2007, 05:39 PM)

its 2 retards at my other store who i hang out with and they thought itd be funny to post something against me every chance they get.

Well, Bob registered...who's the other one?

guys, help me out. I'm trying to concoct a new s/n for the first time in about three years. all I've got so far is either something incorporating "fury" and "elite" (furyelite-yeah, I know), or something involving "mad" and "attack". ANY input is appreciated.

Hope that's for AIM or somewhere else because you're stuck with that obnoxiously long username for this place.