Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBJ

Vapor XXX line

I completely agree...i'm just saying what the guy had told me. I don't think he ment the looks had to do with the weight though, i think that's just one of the differences between the XXs. If it is that much lighter, that's amazing.

That would make it roughly a 350g boot.  No way.

Hey, come on! They didn't say it would last forever, or tell you it's made of wax paper and chicken wire...

;)

I do like the idea of getting a free pair of gloves with a pair of skates. I'd rather get those than a free stick...

That would make it roughly a 350g boot.  No way.

Hey, come on! They didn't say it would last forever, or tell you it's made of wax paper and chicken wire...

;)

I do like the idea of getting a free pair of gloves with a pair of skates. I'd rather get those than a free stick...

I last heard that it was carbon fiber chicken wire and paper mache, so maybe they have changed their formula? The boot is probably made like a Indy car now where they are extremely light but they just disintegrate on impact. They can say that the disintegration is intentional so that the skates can distribute the force throughout the scattered pieces. They will be the most protective skates ever but your skating day would be done after a single hard collision.

I second the glove idea also. Why not make it a choice since the two things cost about the same?

Graz, they're awesome, the skate was a size 7 so it fit pretty well. And the glove was a 14". They are more like the 8090 sizing, NOT FIT. I would wear a 6.5 XXX, instead of a 7 like in my 8000's.

And I will get that shirt DEFINITELY.

ONe of the best shirts yet. Has anyone seen the CCM shirt that says "Wanna see my One Piece?"

...And the other one that said "I scored last night."

Those skates are definitely legit. If I may add, the white tongue makes them extremely sexy.

Alright...enough of people calling gear sexy...its plain dumb...and honestly it creeps me out :(

greatskate.com has the Vapor xxx sticks up on their website for orders. I just looked today..they look pretty nice..wonder if anyone knew the specs on them.

greatskate.com has the Vapor xxx sticks up on their website for orders. I just looked today..they look pretty nice..wonder if anyone knew the specs on them.

greatskate also has the xxx gloves and i belive someone said the xxx stick was 430 grams

greatskate also has the xxx gloves and i belive someone said the xxx stick was 430 grams

430 g huh?

Hmm...what other stick had that same weight? :ph34r: