Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

I too am starting to wonder about the transaction with Turco_35. I sent him a money order on Sept 22 for the Stealth Jacket and Pants as well as the Reebok bag and I see on here that two other guys have also "purchased" the tracksuit and bag. He replied to me saying he had two sets of the pants/jacket combo but I'm really starting to wonder now that there is somebody else who has tried to buy the bag from him. :huh:

really looking forward from what you have to say from turco_35 ...i was going to purschase 2 stick... at 130us...

seriously..4 post on this site(dont start good)

no ebay feedback( even badder)

no picture( even badder and badder)

if you do get your item..well i'm sorry turco_35...but it really look like this...when you are selling you need some feedback to be trusted...

I've been delaying this a little as I'm still waiting for what I bought, but flaming_june was a great seller. Communication was excellent, too.

EDIT: Just recieved the gloves today, a little later than estimated, but definitly not flaming_june's fault ;) . Once again, great seller.

good seller - Netminder32

good communication and friendly guy.

great packaging and very well organized

Meets you more than half way

sorry I didnt come down, Mike had me locked up in the hotel room.. :lol:

next time!!

Locked up.... <_<

You make it sound like the hand cuffs weren't fur lined. :D

-----

fastmiele...thank you for the kind words. It was great meeting you, as brief as it was. I hope the gear works out great for you.

-----