Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

I just had three great transactions with three different members. I'd like to give all three of them superb ratings and say that they were all a pleasure to work with:

1) shnuggs - i traded a stick for a shaft + cash with him. He was great to do business with, answered questions, etc. While i'm still waiting on the shaft (Canada Post's fault, not his) he has been great in trying to help me get info out of them

2) mattopiela - i sold two OPS to him. He asked me to hold the sticks for a week, which i was happy to do, and he got all the money he needed on time, paypaled to me without a hitch, and the sticks are on there way to him via UPS. He too was great to work with, and straighforward with me throughout the process

3) myst3ry - sold him a z-bubble shaft. He paypaled the money almost immediately, and the stick was sent out to him the next day. Again, great transaction, and very happy to do business with any of them again.

Only bad thing was that ll three live in Canada....so my shipping costs were astronomical...but a good deal is a good deal...certainly not their faults.