Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

that picture doesnt do justice to the skate... its more of a gold than it is a green. ive seen them in person, and trust me they are sick. and on the subject of the labeda adrenaline wheel, i use them and they are the best wheel ive ever used. the wheel bends and flexs when you cut, turn, and stop. you turn like your on ice.

How did you get ahold of a set?

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1076.jpg

Coablt Q will be above the Code Carbon.

Estimated Retails.

Cobalt Q----$449 to 459

Code Carbon---$399

Cobalt 9.9----$329 to 339 Similar to the Code 1 but with more support. Will have the same comfort but stiffer. Labeda Fuzion wheels.

Cobalt 8.8----$215 to 229

Hope this helps out---the new 2008 line will be available very soon, we will start shipping the full line next week.

Player 22

Please resend your message.

The idea behind a "bump" is to move your topic back ONTO THE FRONT PAGE of the forum. The thread being the 4th one down from the top is no reason to bump a topic. The Rolley Hockey Equipment forum is not a forum with a ton of new topics introduced daily. There should not be any reason to bump ANYTHING on here.

:rolleyes:

This thread isn't of any particular interest to me, I was just being a nuisance.

And that's why a warning was issued along with a 48 hour suspension of your posting rights.

back to the skates in the topic, got to see them tonight watching CJ and Brian in league play, and they really aren't as green or as gold as the pictures show. It's like a champagne color you'd see on a car.

The stick looks like a nice simple Black and White graphic job, of course Brian has the double helix candy-caning on his making it harder to see much of anything.

This thread isn't of any particular interest to me, I was just being a nuisance.

And that's why a warning was issued along with a 48 hour suspension of your posting rights.

I was only kidding when I wrote that, I actually did enter this contest.....I guess that was dumb of me to joke around like that <_<